Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Sessions spin is to make it seem like they were to incompetent to collude with Russia lol

“I was asked to lead, inform, and find some people who would join and meet with Mr. Trump and give him advice and support regarding foreign policy, and I did so, although we were not a very effective group, really.” This was after he described the entire Trump campaign as “a form of chaos every day from day one.”

We tried to collude with Russia but the problem is we are retarded lol. Beyond that I don't recall

Looks like Sessions spin is to make it seem like they were to incompetent to collude with Russia lol

“I was asked to lead, inform, and find some people who would join and meet with Mr. Trump and give him advice and support regarding foreign policy, and I did so, although we were not a very effective group, really.” This was after he described the entire Trump campaign as “a form of chaos every day from day one.”

We tried to collude with Russia but the problem is we are retarded lol. Beyond that I don't recall

Aka the Peter Griffin defense

I wish I could use being a fucking retard as a defense at my job. Shit.

too good not to share here
23517803_724948737701377_625486835960394382_n.png

I'm too dumb to connect the dots. What is the takeaway from this?

I'm gathering that Russia pulled it's staff outta the embassy, forcing the US government to hire a security company run by the son of a top KGB dude.

So basically Russia saves money on not staffing it, we lose money on paying Russian company to do the work, and a KGB guy essentially has his people's ears to the doors of our embassy.

Basically we got btfo

I'm too dumb to connect the dots. What is the takeaway from this?
I'm a history nerd/aspiring professional, and an Americanist at that. In my own personal opinion, Russia has been vastly, vaaaaaaastly more effective over the last 40 or 50 years at compromising our security via their intelligence apparatus. The embassy issues with Russia in particular would be a matter of national embarrassment for us if anyone remembered them. The fact that we are hiring Russian guards from an organization linked to the KGB- keeping in mind how absurdly effective they were in fucking with our embassies over there for decades- is absolutely fucking retarded. It's one of the most insanely retarded things i've seen out of any administration. And in a larger sense, it represents (in my opinion) either A) willing complicity on behalf of our government in aiding them in their efforts (efforts that absolutely never, ever stopped) OR it's B) breathtaking hubris/stupidity. Either way, I think it speaks volumes to the Russian strength in securing strategic intelligence advantages through our own bumbling fuckery.

I'm a history nerd/aspiring professional, and an Americanist at that. In my own personal opinion, Russia has been vastly, vaaaaaaastly more effective over the last 40 or 50 years at compromising our security via their intelligence apparatus. The embassy issues with Russia in particular would be a matter of national embarrassment for us if anyone remembered them. The fact that we are hiring Russian guards from an organization linked to the KGB- keeping in mind how absurdly effective they were in fucking with our embassies over there for decades- is absolutely fucking retarded. It's one of the most insanely retarded things i've seen out of any administration. And in a larger sense, it represents (in my opinion) either A) willing complicity on behalf of our government in aiding them in their efforts (efforts that absolutely never, ever stopped) OR it's B) breathtaking hubris/stupidity. Either way, I think it speaks volumes to the Russian strength in securing strategic intelligence advantages through our own bumbling fuckery.

If only we had some sort of way to respond?

Like sanctions....

Dont worry Murkans

Vlad and the Russians got your back

But Donny Moscow trusts what Vladdy says. Is there any doubt which candidate they wanted to win?

And Sessions can't recall a goddamned thing. He's too feebleminded for his position.

Why isn't there a thread about Sessions' testimony?

But Donny Moscow trusts what Vladdy says. Is there any doubt which candidate they wanted to win?

And Sessions can't recall a goddamned thing. He's too feebleminded for his position.

Why isn't there a thread about Sessions' testimony?

I don't recall.

<seedat>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back