***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Harrison Barnes is a weak-minded can. Not surprising the Warios got better without him and the Mavs stink

Lol Harrison Barnes is a weak-minded can. Not surprising the Warios got better without him and the Mavs stink
He was exactly like Jaylen his first two seasons, on and off the court. Always thought he was smarter than he actually was and was athletically gifted just like Brown. Whats killed him in the career ia how long it takes him to react and ball handling. Same as Jaylen. Good players to have, just not generational talents. Both are significantly better than anything Tatum can ever hope to be.

Look at this pussy.

download-332.png

Cream you root for the biggest puss in the league did you forget already?

Rockets fall. Fn Dwayne the "Rock " casey had a game plan going into 2nights game. TheBeard was magnificent as always, first hand view (courtside seats), squad had a off night.
@RR
your boy Lowry was a stud 2night. DeKobe did his thing. Refs had it out for the Rockets 2nite smh....heading to vivid.

Rockets fall. Fn Dwayne the "Rock " casey had a game plan going into 2nights game. TheBeard was magnificent as always, first hand view (courtside seats), squad had a off night.
@RR
your boy Lowry was a stud 2night. DeKobe did his thing. Refs had it out for the Rockets 2nite smh....heading to vivid.
Lol at bragging about courtside seats at a rockets game. They average like 50 people a game.

He was exactly like Jaylen his first two seasons, on and off the court. Always thought he was smarter than he actually was and was athletically gifted just like Brown. Whats killed him in the career ia how long it takes him to react and ball handling. Same as Jaylen. Good players to have, just not generational talents. Both are significantly better than anything Tatum can ever hope to be.

LOL fuck outta here wit dat

Tatum is already having a better year than Brown did in his rookie season, hell he's having a better year than him this season too. He is virtually identical in all regular stats, points, rebounds, etc but he has a way better fg% in front of and behind the arc and at the free throw line. Jaylen is a commodity that can be used as trade bait later on, Tatum is a keeper Ainge got this one right

@RR
Lol @ the beard being magnificent. 8/25 with 9 turnovers

Lol @ the beard being magnificent. 8/25 with 9 turnovers

In his mind the more poorly thought contested 3s the beard takes the better he played. Nevermind that a rookie was giving him hell lol then again that rookie is a real OG

@RR

Yeah, he finally got it going. His shoulder is fucking with him. We were chilling in the 4 Seasons bar on the 2nd floor for like 3 hours lol. He misses Houston

Yeah, he finally got it going. His shoulder is fucking with him. We were chilling in the 4 Seasons bar on the 2nd floor for like 3 hours lol. He misses Houston

Tell him blaming the new system a few games into the year isnt a good look. especially when he was playing like ass while complaining.

Tell him blaming the new system a few games into the year isnt a good look. especially when he was playing like ass while complaining.

You tell him that lol. I don't represent him, he's just my boy. I'm not trying to involve myself in that shit show

You tell him that lol. I don't represent him, he's just my boy. I'm not trying to involve myself in that shit show

Lol good point. You know I like him as a player but his attitude is his own worst enemy at times. Hard for a team to buy in unless the best player does. Demar is buying in. That old iso offense might be nice for Kyle and demars stats but it's proven a bigger shit show in the yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back