White guy identifies as Filipino

If men can identify as women, why can't white guys identity as Asians? Are you assuming my race?

Wasn't that what the PC scientists were claiming, you are closer genetically to a black man from Africa than you are to a female?

If gender is a "cultural construct" race sure as hell is.

My old roommate used to say he was an egg. White on the outside and yellow on the inside.

His name isn't De La Cruz, I'm not convinced.

When I read the title, I thought it was going to be this guy:
2468086845_a388950222.jpg
haha...I thought it was THIS guy...

http://www.becomingfilipino.com/

and then there's this....

"Ja Du said he hasn’t told his family yet because he thinks they’ll laugh at him......"

{<jordan}

Although it makes me wonder - if a black or Hispanic person were to turn white via transracism, would they be more prone to doing weird shit?

I dunno. Michael Jackson turned out pretty normal...

too many people in today's society want to feel like they're a novelty. instead of being, "just like everyone else", they want to stand out in some way. it's like an extreme form of hipsterdom. be as unique as you can be for the sake of being unique. i think it's an unhealthy way of being.

Looking back 10 years ago when emo was a thing and people just pretended to be depressed. I never thought I'd say this, but damn, I miss those days. Now people are pretending to be black, albinos etc.

I identify as a handsome and well-endowed Sephardic Jew, can I receive Israeli citizenship thanks?!

Black Activist Is Actually White Woman Pretending to Be Black, Scandal Erupts

Dolezal was ahead of her time. I saw this coming a mile away.

Close, but not quite. White people make up about 50 something percent. Blacks something like 18% and Hispanics 21%.

Although it makes me wonder - if a black or Hispanic person were to turn white via transracism, would they be more prone to doing weird shit?

reece.JPG
sammy-sosa-dfrom-dark-to-white.jpg

I know a bunch of Filipinos who want to be white, never thought I'd see it go the other way around.

mental illness doesnt exist practically anymore, everyone is identifying with this or that, transgender, trans this trans that, attracted to this or that, 5 or 7 year old kids "know" theyre "gay" or trans. Nobody takes responsibility . Just like everything is art, everything is music, everything "ok" , an expression of oneself. No one dares to judge and say its sh1t or say youre not gay or trans youre just f+cked up in the head.

As an idea its nice and fine but the execution of it that we've choose is abysmal and breeds f+cked up people all over the place. This world is messed up. So so very much.

Back