PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool he likes Randy Orton, but dont try and convince the rest of the wrestling world that he was gods gift to the industry cause he wasnt and isnt. I like CM Punk, he was great on the mic, average in the ring and could be a complete dick behind the scenes. But Im not out here making claims that he was the best wrestler created from the ground up. Cause thats simply not true. And neither is Randy Orton. As i said and many others have said across the internet. If it wasnt for his borrowed finisher. He would be a midcarder. Hes nothing special on the mic, he was average now becoming below average in the ring, lacks any sort of personality ( Yes just like Seth, Dean and Roman ) and hes just as fragile as Mr Kennedy was.

I been trying to convince everyone that he's gods gift to the wrestling industry? LMAO wut?

{<huh}

I don't recall ever doing that... Can you show me where? Honestly show me where I made it seem like he's the best there ever was, ill wait... Posting gif's of him is all you got? Lol. Seems like you have an issue with Orton being my favorite wrestler... Sad.

Did he fuck your imaginary gf in high school or something?

tumblr_inline_n2z3ivpjy21sp0ctx.gif

Uhhh those pictures show facts that completely go against your claim that he tanks the ratings. Try again...

Have a read of what? Looks like your deflecting from your bullshit claim.

Those pictures show me nothing. Show me hour by hour demographics showing me when he was on tv. Because Mr Tito has those in his articles and they show every time Randy Orton was on tv they changed the channel. Kinda like when Roman or Stephanie McMahon is on And like the lazy person you are you wont actually read anything that may contradict you're beliefs because like a fundamentalist Christian it might shake your faith to the core. Its fine you like Randy Orton but stop trying to tell us hes the best wrestler and a ratings draw because that is simply not the case.

I been trying to convince everyone that he's gods gift to the wrestling industry? LMAO wut?

{<huh}

I don't recall ever doing that... Can you show me where? Honestly show me where I made it seem like he's the best there ever was, ill wait... Posting gif's of him is all you got? Lol. Seems like you have an issue with Orton being my favorite wrestler... Sad.

Yeah you do, this an Alberto Del Rio are you're go to arguments

Orton is pretty good. Just watch his matches with Christian.

still pissed at that Orton/Lesnar match from last year. Hopefully that doesn't happen to AJ.

{<huh}

You pretty much do, everytime. Everytime! Which is why people ignore you, because you cant stand people having a different opinion than yours.

And dude ive agreed with you on many things, especially that ratings are down.

Orton is pretty good. Just watch his matches with Christian.

still pissed at that Orton/Lesnar match from last year. Hopefully that doesn't happen to AJ.

Christian made those matches work. Sold like a champ. Randy said he loved working with Christian on the E&C podcast.

Last edited:
Christian made those matches work. Sold like a champ. Randy said he loved working with Christian on they E&C podcast.
they both made it work although Christian is a better worker.

Guys, I don't think TheStruggle is coming back. I'm changing my AV and custom text.

<DCrying>

I need to find that RR pic with him holding all the belts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back