Al Franken probably will have to resign...

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

He seemed to be one of the good ones. Sure he was playing it up for the laughs here as he's posing for the photo, but it's worse in that he's playing sexual assault for the laughs.

Dem Governor will name his replacement who will serve until next November.

Yup. Sorry Al, can't do that. You've done good work otherwise but gotta go pal.

Liberals are more prone to acts like this because they can't get laid on their own.

I mean his only defense would be he didn't really grope her, just pretended to - as this pic seems to have hoverhands. But regardless he's still making light of sexually assaulting a woman while she is sleeping.

He's toast.

Liberals are more prone to acts like this because they can't get laid on their own.
This doesn't make a lick of sense. Are you really saying Conservatives have more sex? Isn't the conventional wisdom that conservatives are virgins to marriage, no sex ed, sex only for procreation prudes?

This doesn't make a lick of sense. Are you really saying Conservatives have more sex? Isn't the conventional wisdom that conservatives are virgins to marriage, no sex ed, sex only for procreation prudes?
Yes.

Typical weirdo from Minnie-sodar.

ETA: On the other hand, this thread did cause me to do an image search on Leeann Tweeden, and I'm glad I did.

Meh. He didn't grab her tits and she was rehearsing an agreed-upon kiss with him.

This is nothing and Trump is literal grabbing women by the clam. I don't give a shit.

Can we get one celebrity and politician sexual assault thread

Trump%2Bgrabbing%2BStatue%2Bof%2BLiberty%2Bpussy.jpg

When I read the headline, my first thought was:

"Al Frankin? He doesn't have enough game or swagger to even get within groping distance of any self-respecting human being."

Then I saw the picture and I was like:

"He had to wait until her eyes were closed, my theory still stands."

I think I recall this chick from back in the day in Maxium type magazines. If she had a plate in that IBA then he wasn’t touching her tits but it’s still a stupid thing to do.

I’m not sure this would be a big deal in 2009, but in today’s climate he might be done.

He seemed to be one of the good ones. Sure he was playing it up for the laughs here as he's posing for the photo, but it's worse in that he's playing sexual assault for the laughs.

Dem Governor will name his replacement who will serve until next November.

rofl @ that pic

I think I recall this chick from back in the day in Maxium type magazines. If she had a plate in that IBA then he wasn’t touching her tits but it’s still a stupid thing to do.

I’m not sure this would be a big deal in 2009, but in today’s climate he might be done.

Oh', he's done. The Dems would look like the biggest hypocrites on Earth, if they let that slide.

His goose is cooked.

Yes. God yes. Made my day reading this news.

Damn. Later, Al.

LOL @ thinking the right-wing gets more action. You think all that self-centeredness, bitter animosity towards women, and obsession with immigrants displacing natural citizens in the sexual market is all from them being super successful with women?

This is honestly one of those contentions that I would legitimately hang my hat on: that, without a shadow of a doubt, politically "conservative" persons on average have less sex than their "liberal" counterparts. It's about as common sense as it gets.

Back