Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth (Gender Mega Thread)

Trannies - "I'm was born a biological male but my gender is female, they are two separate things you clueless bigot. What's between your legs makes no difference. Now chop my cock off and stick a pair of fake tits on me so I look like a woman"

images

Totally normal, totally rational, totally logical. Nothing insane going here at all.

Trannies - "I'm was born a biological male but my gender is female, they are two separate things you clueless bigot. What's between your legs makes no difference. Now chop my cock off and stick a pair of fake tits on me so I look like a woman"

images

Totally normal, totally rational, totally logical. Nothing insane going here at all.
LMAO

I'm sure you're real wise when talking about gender and sexual dysphoria...from your farm.

When I hear someone say "Knowledge isn't the same as wisdom", I hear "I wasn't smart enough to hack it, so I have to have something to prop myself up because my opinions matter too"!

You're the Sesame Street of street smarts. Truth hurts.

I've gained enough wisdom to know that no amount of self-mutilation can fundamentally change who you are.

I've also gained enough wisdom to know that someone who replies with a string of insults doesn't have the ability to put together better arguments.

Have a nice day.

If someone is going to judge a group's ability to think based on one of their opinions, that person is responsible for understanding what that group actually thinks. And sure, there's going to be confusion, but the original way in which this thread was presented indicates a far more outlandish thought on behalf of that 77% of Democrats.

I agree the TS is not an accurate representation, but the ideology that is being pushed by the radical minority doesn't stand up to reason.

I've gained enough wisdom to know that no amount of self-mutilation can fundamentally change who you are.

I've also gained enough wisdom to know that someone who replies with a string of insults doesn't have the ability to put together better arguments.

Have a nice day.

Have fun on sesame street, big bird.

Muh wisdom though.

I'm not sure that anybody really cares, aside from the religious types. It's when they come up with 50 different genders that makes people scratch their heads.

I think it's like 63 now or something, lol.
<{clintugh}>

If biological sex and gender are two separate things then why do trannies take powerful hormones and undergo major surgery to make their bodies physically mimic the gender they think they are?

This deranged ideology does not stand up to the most basic of logical scrutiny. You people are honestly on par with flat eathers.

It is all very confusing and tiresome. I wish the freaks would just go back into the woodwork.
Sex is 100% determined at birth. Now, if someone wants to play dress up, go ahead. You want to act like the opposite sex, ok, go ahead. Boys want to play with girl's toys and vice versa, ok.

You want to chop off your cock and balls and take hormones and get implants??? You're a fucking weirdo.

The only ones that I am ok with choosing are those rare breeds who are hermies. They can choose and I will be cool with it.

wtf are they teaching in these schools? That's the problem, these "professors" are no longer teaching facts but opinions and these sheep of a student can't think for themselves!!

You fucked up when you went to breitbart to get your news about democrats.

Think next time.

Said the Philistine fool and liftime member of the so far behind he thinks he's first club.

What movie did you get that stupid ass line from?

I was right though wasn't I? You don't have a college degree?

What movie did you get that stupid ass line from?

I was right though wasn't I? You don't have a college degree?

Proberbs 26:12
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Back