If you could get rid of any state...

How have none of you pathetic simpletons mentioned Oklahoma yet? I don't expect much from Sherdog, but holy goddamned motherfucking shit.

How is this a question?

It's Alabama, and I don't know how it's possible that nobody on the first page said it.

If we're being pragmatic, probably Hawaii. If it has to be mainland then either Mississippi or Alabama.

Logically speaking, California (largest agricultural output, largest economy), New York (NYC, 'nuff said), Texas (largest oil output, largest military service output) are out of the question. Those 3 are locks.

If California, NY, Massachusettes and NJ formed their own nation, it would rank #1 globally in all metrics for quality of life, education and prosperity. The South and Midwest drag us down.
Jersey. fuck yeah.

giphy.gif

So basically California would be forced to operate like most states than don't rely on an illegal immigrant work force. I don't mean to get political, but thats clearly a problem created by liberalism.

My question is, how can the blue collar work force make a living in California if they are forced to compete with illegals that are able to work for tax-free low wage jobs? Do these blue collar workers have to receive welfare? Seems like a bad recipe if so because then your citizens are on welfare & your illegal work force doesn't pay taxes.
This is such horseshit. The jobs that illegals do blue collar workers won't do. These are low level jobs like picking grapes, the blue collar guys are making the real money by hauling the grapes and processing, other shit.

The illegal immigrant taking our jobs thing is so laughable. People just need a scapegoat...

California, with Florida a close second. Hawaii third. Break Alaska into two parts and fill in where California and Florida were.

This is such horseshit. The jobs that illegals do blue collar workers won't do. These are low level jobs like picking grapes, the blue collar guys are making the real money by hauling the grapes and processing, other shit.

The illegal immigrant taking our jobs thing is so laughable. People just need a scapegoat...
You don't know what you're talking about. You heard illegals only gets jobs that no one wants & you actually think that's true. Illegals take a lot more jobs than just hauling grapes & processing shit. They take all kinds of construction jobs too. All of those jobs that would be filled by blue collar workers just they're in other states that don't have illegals. And all of these illegals are working tax free so obviously they can work for lower wages than citizens.

There's also something you don't understand. Those blue collar workers don't want some jobs because they don't pay enough. And they don't pay enough because illegals are willing to do the job for cheaper. Illegals can work for lower wages because they don't pay income tax. Obviously illegals will be hired for work if they will work for lower wages. Also don't pretend like all of those jobs wouldn't be done by citizens if the illegals weren't available.

Last edited:
California, with Florida a close second. Hawaii third. Break Alaska into two parts and fill in where California and Florida were.
Canada will trade you Ontario for Alaska but you have to keep the Palins.

You don't know what you're talking about. You heard illegals only gets jobs that no one wants & you actually think that's true. Illegals take a lot more jobs than just hauling grapes & processing shit. They take all kinds of construction jobs too. All of those jobs that would be filled by blue collar workers just they're in other states that don't have illegals. And all of these illegals are working tax free so obviously they can work for lower wages than citizens.
Well I live in Northern California and work in the construction industry and I just don't see it. There are plenty of Mexicans here but they are properly vetted and legal when doing legit jobs, the illegals I see group around certain areas waiting for someone to drive up in a truck asking if they want to work and go clean up a backyard for $50 and a Coke.

In my anecdotal experience I have never met anyone that didn't get a job because of some illegal. Matter of fact, workers are in need here. I've been trying to get a new hire on for months. There is no job shortage here...

There's also something you don't understand. Those blue collar workers don't want some jobs because they don't pay enough. And they don't pay enough because illegals are willing to do the job for cheaper. Illegals can work for lower wages because they don't pay income tax. Obviously illegals will be hired for work if they will work for lower wages. Also don't pretend like all of those jobs wouldn't be done by citizens if the illegals weren't available.
You'd be surprised. Grape pickers actually do get paid well. It's fucking tedious back breaking work and done in the middle of the night. I live in wine country and know people that have done it and heard their experiences. The whiteboys said "fuck that" real fast, especially since their are better options for employment for them.

Again, we don't have a job shortage at least in Northern California, if anything we have a worker shortage. We need workers like crazy to rebuild my city that was halfway burnt to the ground, and jobs were plenty even before that happened.

Wow everyone hating on California. Jealousy

Back