BREAKING: Secret meeting between SD mods leaked!

And what content is it that you speak of? "Oh man Mike Perry this...Mike Perry that!"

That isn't content..that is annoyance
I read you. This thread is legit though, eh?

Legit AV. I had it myself a week ago.

I'm not a poor Paki or an ufly need who can't pull hot bitches no matter how smart he is...am I missing something?

cholestrol even higher now friend?

now really need ambulance

i call now friend

I legit feel bad for you. She must take up the entire bed huh.

Dude I'll bring you up to speed cuz we already been through this. He had to knock down a wall adjacent to the 2 car garage (that's her front door) and buy 3 eastern king mattresses and lady killer over here sleeps in a recliner waiting for the bell to ring

Threads with either only a video, a one liner or tags of Plat :eek::eek::eek:s doesn't make a good thread..

Meanwhile you admonish me for my hot chick polls, Worst Poster series, Ugg Off, etc..

Why is everyone else is capable of having fun in those threads, except you guys?

<{vega}>
Do you know who Santiago Ponzinibbio is? You favor him over Mike Perry?

I want to bet.

cholestrol even higher now friend?

now really need ambulance

i call now friend

Call the suicide hotline for yourself when that itch comes back...it will always be there lingering in your soul

I want to bet.
I will gladly bet you on a Mike Perry fight with the right opponent.

I'm not familiar with whoever that is, I know he knocked out Gunnar but that's it. Let's see who his next fight is is against.

Honestly though @Karnage it's good to see you engage for once instead of bringing in the troops and than bouncing before the masacre

I want to bet.

Don't act like that shit is a lock...I actually don't mind Mike Perry but you guys ruined that shit for me...but Ponz can take that

This thread got legit when we came and destroyed you plat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
In all honesty, no one ever destroyed anyone. It’s been back and forth banter ever since the Nation first raided the OT.

I tried to end this cycle of nonesense when I made an account bet with kid pambele.

In all honesty, no one ever destroyed anyone. It’s been back and forth banter ever since the Nation first raided the OT.

I tried to end this cycle of nonesense when I made an account bet with kid pambele.

Never heard of him

Thanks for trying man, honestly I appreciate it. Who says we can’t learn a thing or two from the veterans?

Pupi is legit btw. I was just fucking around.

And now you're on my dick after that beatdown? Take your shine box back I don't need my shoes shined anymore. Real talk don't bad mouth the OT again little kid. You're clearly not bout this life.

<3>

Call the suicide hotline for yourself when that itch comes back...it will always be there lingering in your soul

friend i feel very sad for you now

i wish you become programmer some day and no have to work at walmart

then you can have wood chair at home or at least better plastic chair

again very sorry for expose friend

Threads with either only a video, a one liner or tags of Plat :eek::eek::eek:s doesn't make a good thread..

Meanwhile you admonish me for my hot chick polls, Worst Poster series, Ugg Off, etc..

Why is everyone else is capable of having fun in those threads, except you guys?

<{vega}>

You pretend not to know the meme but if you made it you'd claim it was the GOAT thread

it very funny image, man with tattoo face work as programmer, i laugh very much now <Lmaoo>

And now you're on my dick after that beatdown? Take your shine box back I don't need my shoes shined anymore. Real talk don't bad mouth the OT again little kid. You're clearly not bout this life.

<3>
When the Nation first came to the OT it was a couple of Wushu threads with ultra low traffic.

Look where we are now.

I respect your 2009 cred but don’t play a hate on what we made of the OT.

<3>

Tupac said it best, "You can kiss my ass from here to across the street boy but its on"

Back