Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che

Lucas too. :eek:

He has the grit and the sneakiness that fits in with the club.

Torres should come to Orlando City. Wood love to see him going crazy on the horrible MLS defending.
Yea, he's pretty fearless. he made some great plays today, especially with his feet :p . I'm sure Simeone loves him.

Torres would put up Giovinco numbers if he came to the MLS lol

Needed for Jupp legend to grow.
At this point I just want Bosz to go, I'll take a loss to Spurs and even in the derby if it means that he will get sacked finally. He is a nice dude and all, but not good enough.

The Dortmund Sky reporter (who likes Dortmund very much) said today that he thought Bosz was too stubborn, but now he thinks that he just isn't good enough for the BuLi let alone Dortmund. And the dude never gave such a strong opinion even during the Tuchel drama. :D

How did United look?
Win against Spurs aside, this is the first game of theirs i've enjoyed watching since Pogba got injured

Not perfect but certainly watchable. Which is a big improvement.

Not even december yet and 10 points behind Barca smh
giphy.gif

hes an adorable midget. just like you!

Pretty good, but not amazing. Still very much a work in progress. Was a more positive performance than in recent months, but then again it was Newcastle at home.
Noticed pogba came back and played a good 70 minutes and even got a goal.

Newcastle the year they got relegated put up a fight at OT and the emirates Didnt they? Which would be last time they were there?

Unbelievable what the fuck happen to Dortmund this year? Last I checked you were first and then I found out you were 4th and could get dropped to 6th.

Need to sign Tules to the fan base IMO
peter-bosz.jpg

At this point I just want Bosz to go, I'll take a loss to Spurs and even in the derby if it means that he will get sacked finally. He is a nice dude and all, but not good enough.

The Dortmund Sky reporter (who likes Dortmund very much) said today that he thought Bosz was too stubborn, but now he thinks that he just isn't good enough for the BuLi let alone Dortmund. And the dude never gave such a strong opinion even during the Tuchel drama. :D
Over here in the states on ESPNFC Gab Marchotti (loves Tuchel tbf) was very quick to call out Bosz was a risk for Dortmund in the summer. It's pretty much gone the way he said it could go lol

Auba needs to get his shit together. You guys need to learn to defend and accept a Bayern Pulisic bid. (Though I don't think he'll ever come to Bayern tbh)

FF table added in the OP

#notboasting

#okiam

#sorrynotsorry

I've led FF from the 3rd week

unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back