Will Brooks Will Be Champion By 2017

This is why you never make predictions this grand with absolute certainty. Bad calls happen but you should know better than to put all your cards on the table too early in the game.

Outstanding bump.

Hahahahahah

The guy should disappear... from earth

Well...he's still got a month left to figure out how to hold Conor or Tony hostage

This game is 99% mental so if you ever see signs of quit in a fighter they are a bad choice. Conor got past this because he got the rub and that why most seasoned ppl question him heaivly, anyway - brooks was always strong physically weak mentally and had no chance. Try Perry or someone with grit for an outside shot.

This is childish. Everyone makes bad predictions. It's just a natural part of MMA fandom. I won't be returning to this thread, so don't even bother quoting me.
What a fkn pussy.

I hope everyone quotes you. Had he won the belt you'd have been bumping this thread. Take your licks like a man postwhore

and also I don't know why you would like him, not that particularly exciting, a cry baby and everything... tell me what made you be a fan of him

This is childish. Everyone makes bad predictions. It's just a natural part of MMA fandom. I won't be returning to this thread, so don't even bother quoting me.
damn, you straight pussied out. quite pathetic, to be honest

What a fkn pussy.

I hope everyone quotes you. Had he won the belt you'd have been bumping this thread. Take your licks like a man postwhore
Yea massive pussy but expecting anything less than a will Brooks fan.

Yea massive pussy but expecting anything less than a will Brooks fan.
yeah, that's interesting. that's probably why he liked, he's being a pussy and brooks is also a big pussy, that's why I was rooting for him to lose and leave the UFC and maybe now I will get my wish

coolidge just needs to man up. take the jokes like a man and that's it. it was a bad call, it happens, but just don't act like a baby, you will be mocked even worse

tenor.gif

Nobody will be LW champion in 2018 because the belt will never be put in the line as long as Conor holds it.
Yes there will ! If the interim of the interim is considered being a champion, that is.

Back