• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bec Rawlings vs. Jessy Rose-Clark

this is co-main?

<{vega}>:rustled:<{vega}>

This is worse than MM being in the co-main!

This fight looks great, looks real good, lots of things worth seeing.

Next up...a fight between two woman who look like they are competing for early release for a maximum security prison.

I feel like I could see this fight by going to a trailer park and offering a tallboy and foodstamps as the prize.

Clark actually has a pretty face. Something must’ve happened at some point in her life though..probably none of our business

She should leave all that shit in her face for the fight. Get her nose rings split open.

I can't believe this fight is finally happening.

why do they call it "Fly weight"?

Because I'd rather fuck off and FLY rather than WAIT around for this shit

Was Jessica's entire highlight video just one leg kick? This should be a good fight...

Watch this one's a barn burner...

I liked that Matthews/Bojan fight. Good back and forth action. Close bout.

Means vs. Muhammad though...

Really looking foward for this .6 win ratio fighters.

Please be over quick. Already 3h16 here...

Cant believe Timmy lost that shit.
I gave him the 3rd because he stuffed 2 Takedowns, maintained octagon control (was advancing) and was equally as effective striking. It was a close fight though and these judges...

Let's watch this instead.

Jesica "jessy jess "

sounds like Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo

Bec rawlings looks like she could be in one of those Maury Povich specials where you have to guess if it's a transsexual woman or a real one

Back