Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

These are more than just 'allegations'. There is strong proof indicating he was a pedo

I've been following the Alabama race closely, and there is no 'proof,' there is only hear-say.

On flat earth the Hillary Clinton foundation is using terrorists money to secretly fund Moore through their channel at the pedophile pizza parlor Hillary and Bill find time to personally operate.

Just some food for thought

Also were living in a computer simulation

These are more than just 'allegations'. There is strong proof indicating he was a pedo.

" Donations pour in for Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore after he's accused of sexual misconduct with minors "

I don't even know what to say...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097831/Donations-pour-Roy-Moore.html

what's the proof? If there is proof like Franklin, then drown them both in the swamp.

There was also a top feminist who doesn't care what Al Franken did because she's anti trump.

he has some sketchy opinions on defending accused sexual predators, his lawyer is trash, and he for sure likes young women (18)..

however the "proof" of the signature has been debunked, and i think his political opposition exaggerated his sketchy character to make him out to be a pedo when the likelyhood is that he went for 18 year olds not 14 year olds.

i think if the left went for the truth instead of overplaying their hand everytime they would have a lower probability of shooting themselves in the foot.

he has some sketchy opinions on defending accused sexual predators, his lawyer is trash, and he for sure likes young women (18)..

however the "proof" of the signature has been debunked, and i think his political opposition exaggerated his sketchy character to make him out to be a pedo when the likelyhood is that he went for 18 year olds not 14 year olds.

i think if the left went for the truth instead of overplaying their hand everytime they would have a lower probability of shooting themselves in the foot.

Could it be possible the signature is a forgery AND he sexually assaulted an eight grader?

i havent gone into much research on it just watched a bill still journalists' take on it and went with it. do you got something more concrete?

The claim that the restaurant noted in the signature was not in yet in business as of that date has been proven false.

Could it be possible the signature is a forgery AND he sexually assaulted an eight grader?

The fact that Boy Toy Roy's supporters are aggressively putting out the "debunked" disinfo proves how damning they consider the signature.

Neither the ink nor the signature have yet to be fully analyzed by an independent lab.

It's also laughable to think that anyone would be so threatened by Moore in the senate that they would be willing to risk forging that note and signature.

The citizens of Alabama are officially the collective worst in the country. Congrats.

The fact that Boy Toy Roy's supporters are aggressively putting out the "debunked" disinfo proves how damning they consider the signature.

Neither the ink nor the signature have yet to be fully analyzed by an independent lab.

It's also laughable to think that anyone would be so threatened by Moore in the senate that they would be willing to risk forging that note and signature.

I looked at side to side comparisons of that supposed yearbook and many of his other signatures. It matches pretty perfectly.

The rest of America will remember how the religious right and many millions of conservative Republicans would side with a pedophile over a democrat.

His ethics violations alone shows he’s a scumbag. Yeah, he will fit in perfect among the Gov.

I've been following the Alabama race closely, and there is no 'proof,' there is only hear-say.

That's not what "hearsay" means.

There is proof. Witness testimony is proof. The girls saying he did things because they saw him do it is proof. The parents, friends, and security personnel who saw him do it is proof.

Hearsay would be if someone said "that girl told me he did this," but the girl herself wouldn't or couldn't substantiate it.

I looked at side to side comparisons of that supposed yearbook and many of his other signatures. It matches pretty perfectly.

The rest of America will remember how the religious right and many millions of conservative Republicans would side with a pedophile over a democrat.

that's exactly how the democrats are too. It's a yuge problem with both sides. Probably a lot more with the anti-trumpers because of their fake news and current hysteria (when you're near). The neo-liberals are the equivalent of the religious right of yester-year, just with a different moral panic. The pendulum will swing again, don't worry.

This is all I need to read of your post.

Don't use terms you don't understand, and you won't get called out for looking like a fuckwit.

Of course, you would only accept some sort of forensic or telepathic evidence that could not possibly exist, so until then you'll just defend a pedophile and misrepresent what constitutes evidence.

that's exactly how the democrats are too. It's a yuge problem with both sides. Probably a lot more with the anti-trumpers because of their fake news and current hysteria (when you're near). The neo-liberals are the equivalent of the religious right of yester-year, just with a different moral panic. The pendulum will swing again, don't worry.

No no no. Democrats are not citing the bible as justification for pedophilia. The president has numerous creepy things he has said about young girls, palled around with a pedophilic sex trafficker. NOTHING, especially from the religious right.

I just... I...

"Also, why did the mothers of these women not come forward," said Raddish. "The mother knew, the family knew, and not one of them did anything. Any mother with red blood that found out her daughter had been violated would have kicked down doors."

"Why didn't they tell the state police, the FBI, the local sheriff?" added Franklin. "Because it's not true."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...stor-In-Defense-Of-Roy-Moore?detail=emaildkre

th

Back