Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

9 separate women come out and state they were assaulted/harassed by Moore and more are coming out each day. Totally different people with no connection. Is it more likely that Moore did assault these women or that this is some conspiracy theory to take him down? Use your freaking heads people.....

The guy is a hypocritical scumbag. Plain and simple
The conspiracy theorists also have to explain why the liberal media and establishment did not try to take Roy down earlier, when he was pushing the 10 commandments issue. Why didn't they prevent Roy from being a judge? If the conspirators can manipulate several women to make up stories, then they had the power to sink Roy long ago.

The only way for Statutory Roy to lose the Evangilical vote is to bang another dude. The Christian Right will not tolerate that. Trolling for 16 year old girls at the mall, when you are in your 30's at the mall is OK with them, blow a dude in the airport bathroom and there is no coming back from that.

When/how was it discredited?

Other waitresses that worked their said that many things in her story were factually wrong:

- According to two former employees, the dumpsters were on the side of the building. Nelson claimed that they were in the back.

-Olde Hickory House sat right off of the four-lane highway and had a wrap-around porch with lights all around it. Nelson claimed that the surroundings were “dark and isolated.”

-Rhonda Ledbetter, who worked at Olde Hickory House for almost 3 years, states that the earliest it closed was at 11 p.m. Goodyear was next door, and employees came to eat when their shift ended at 10 p.m. Nelson claims her story occurred after the restaurant closed at 10 p.m.

-Renee Schivera stated that a neighborhood backed up to the parking lot and it was adjacent to the backyards of people’s houses. Nelson claimed there was an exit in the back lot.

-Additionally, two former waitresses and two former patrons state they never saw Judge Moore come into the restaurant. Nelson claimed that Moore came in almost every night and sat at the counter

http://wkrg.com/2017/11/20/roy-moore-campaign-attempts-to-debunk-accusers-claims/

“When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story, there were several details that were different from what I remember. I was nervous at coming forward because of all the attention this story has gotten, but as a moral and ethical person I had to speak up about what I know to be true. I was a waitress at Olde Hickory for almost three years from 1977-1979, and I never saw Roy Moore come in to the restaurant. Not one time. And I would have noticed because most of our customers weren’t wearing suits, especially not at night.

Dixon Hayes from WRBC in Birmingham asked for former employees to contact him but never responded when I told him I never saw Roy Moore come into Olde Hickory House during the three years I worked for.

Two other news outlets in the state asked to interview me and I agreed, but neither one has aired my interview and I have to wonder why they don’t think the people of Alabama deserve to hear anything that counteracts the accusations against Judge Moore.

It’s not for me to say whether or not something happened, I can only tell the truth about factual details that I know for sure. I think all Alabamians deserve to have all of the facts so they can decide for themselves what the truth is.
- Rhonda Ledbetter

sing it with me "fuck you Alabama, where the skies are so blue"

th

The conspiracy theorists also have to explain why the liberal media and establishment did not try to take Roy down earlier, when he was pushing the 10 commandments issue. Why didn't they prevent Roy from being a judge? If the conspirators can manipulate several women to make up stories, then they had the power to sink Roy long ago.

The theory is that it's the GOP that's behind this.

Time article says she met him just before or after her 18th birthday. I'd have to search for it, but another article said she was 18 at the time.

Yes, it matters if she was 17 or 18. 17 gets you 20 and 18 gets you a high five.

The call was around when she was near 18. He was dogging her and others at the mall earlier when she was 17.

I don't know why you are bent on a syntaxual issue. He isn't being tried criminally for anything. This is all about ethics and moral character and whether he is an into usual fit for office. There is a whole world of legal behavior that would void you from being seen as an individual fit for office.

Other waitresses that worked their said that many things in her story were factually wrong:

- According to two former employees, the dumpsters were on the side of the building. Nelson claimed that they were in the back.

-Olde Hickory House sat right off of the four-lane highway and had a wrap-around porch with lights all around it. Nelson claimed that the surroundings were “dark and isolated.”

-Rhonda Ledbetter, who worked at Olde Hickory House for almost 3 years, states that the earliest it closed was at 11 p.m. Goodyear was next door, and employees came to eat when their shift ended at 10 p.m. Nelson claims her story occurred after the restaurant closed at 10 p.m.

-Renee Schivera stated that a neighborhood backed up to the parking lot and it was adjacent to the backyards of people’s houses. Nelson claimed there was an exit in the back lot.

-Additionally, two former waitresses and two former patrons state they never saw Judge Moore come into the restaurant. Nelson claimed that Moore came in almost every night and sat at the counter

http://wkrg.com/2017/11/20/roy-moore-campaign-attempts-to-debunk-accusers-claims/

“When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story, there were several details that were different from what I remember. I was nervous at coming forward because of all the attention this story has gotten, but as a moral and ethical person I had to speak up about what I know to be true. I was a waitress at Olde Hickory for almost three years from 1977-1979, and I never saw Roy Moore come in to the restaurant. Not one time. And I would have noticed because most of our customers weren’t wearing suits, especially not at night.

Dixon Hayes from WRBC in Birmingham asked for former employees to contact him but never responded when I told him I never saw Roy Moore come into Olde Hickory House during the three years I worked for.

Two other news outlets in the state asked to interview me and I agreed, but neither one has aired my interview and I have to wonder why they don’t think the people of Alabama deserve to hear anything that counteracts the accusations against Judge Moore.

It’s not for me to say whether or not something happened, I can only tell the truth about factual details that I know for sure. I think all Alabamians deserve to have all of the facts so they can decide for themselves what the truth is.
- Rhonda Ledbetter

At least that is better than his wife Kayla claiming that Olde Hickory House didn't exist at all - Until that was proven to be bullshit -
Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, shared a post on Facebook last night that declared, “The Roy Moore story is fake!” The reason? Beverly Young Nelson says she used to work at a restaurant called Olde Hickory House on East Meighan Boulevard in Gadsden, Ala., where she says Moore, a regular customer, sexually assaulted her in the parking lot in 1977. She even produced a signature from her high-school yearbook — Love, Roy Moore d.a. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House — to prove it. But, the post proclaims, the only restaurant in Gadsden on that street with that name opened in 2001. Q.E.D.

Listings for a restaurant called Old Hickory House Bar B Que — no fake-archaic “e” — show an address at 1715 U.S. 431 (which, in Gadsden, is identical to East Meighan Blvd.) and say it was established in 2001. The phone number for the restaurant has been disconnected, and it’s unclear if it is still open.

But it turns out that Gadsden has had more than one restaurant with that name over the years. William Thornton, a reporter for AL.com, dug up a city directory of Gadsden from 1978, which lists a restaurant called . . . Olde Hickory House, address 305 East Meighan Blvd:

City directory confirms Ole Hickory House stood at 305 East Meighan Blvd in Gadsden in 1977. Site now has Rally’s. pic.twitter.com/5SG707uwJp

— WilliamThornton (@billineastala) November 14, 2017
Moore has gone with the forgery defense as a response to Nelson’s allegation. But there really was an Olde Hickory House on East Meighan Boulevard in 1977, proper spelling and all.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453723/olde-hickory-houses

Regarding Mrs. Ledbetter -

On Friday, Roy Moore's campaign reached out to WHNT News 19 asking if we'd interview a woman who says she worked at the Olde Hickory House during the same time period as Beverly Young Nelson. Beverly Young Nelson says Roy Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977.

Rhonda Ledbetter says she worked as a waitress at the Olde Hickory House and questions the account Nelson provided, "I just felt like it's important to say the truth." Ledbetter, formerly known as Rhonda Kiser, is a Moore supporter. She voted for him in the Alabama U.S. Senate primary and runoff elections.

We've learned Ledbetter has experience as an actress. She's been in some Christian-based films. However, she says she isn't being paid to speak up for Moore. She claims her reason for coming forward is because she is seeking the truth.

http://whnt.com/2017/11/20/woman-brought-forward-by-moore-campaign-says-she-can-dispute-details-
surrounding-sexual-assault-claim/
But beside that point the "article" you link to is a PRESS RELEASE from the Moore Campaign.

Ledbetter claims that Nelson never worked there - that she doesn't remember her at all. She herself can't prove she worked there as she claims they were paid cash. But then she says you had to be 16yrs old. If a business was willing to pay in cash, I wonder if they had 15 yr olds. Nelson worked there for a year 40 yrs ago, Ledbetter worked there for three years, but her first year was 1977 when she would have worked with Nelson. Why would Ledbetter remember things about a afterschool job she had 40 years ago when nothing noteworthy happened in her life? compared to somebody who alleges she was almost raped at the spot after work by a regular customer. A lot of the debunking is arguing logistics of the parking lot and semantics of what is "dark" or "behind dumpsters" or if there was room for a car to pass behind the building. Do no pictures exist of this building at the time? I wonder if both did a sketch of the parking lot if they would match up. It's nitpicking small details to then claim welp it must not of happened because she said it closed at 10 pm and I claim it closed at 11pm.

Should it be investigated - absolutely. Four of these Moore press release corroborations are unnamed. I'm betting one is Ledbetter's sister who also claimed to have worked there. Did they refuse to give their names to the other press outlets they supposedly reached out to?

Has Nelson proved she did work there? Was that even in question? It should be easy enough to prove. If she did work there - then what does that do to Ledbetter's claims and memory given she disputes Nelson even working there at all. Is the manager still alive? The person who paid the girls in cash?

Is Moore's push back really this whole accusation is made up COMPLETELY? That she never worked there, that he never went there? That Nelson forged the yearbook signing weeks ago and made up her employment history.

Has Judge Moore claimed he never went to this restaurant? Given Kayla claimed it didn't exist - he must be claiming he never went there.

Why would Nelson pick this restaurant to be the centerpiece of her big lie? Did she go there once and decided it would be a great place for a work of total fiction? How did she think that Moore could be "written" into going there? Was the courthouse near by?

The call was around when she was near 18. He was dogging her and others at the mall earlier when she was 17.

I don't know why you are bent on a syntaxual issue. He isn't being tried criminally for anything. This is all about ethics and moral character and whether he is an into usual fit for office. There is a whole world of legal behavior that would void you from being seen as an individual fit for office.

We've passed calling anyone unfit for office long ago.

I don't have an issue with him dating 17 or even 16 yrs so long as the parents ok'd it - that was culturally acceptable in a lot of the country. Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Marilyn Monroe, Loretta Lynn, Alyiah, Courtney Stodden, Solange Knowles, Teran Nolan.

But beside that point the "article" you link to is a PRESS RELEASE from the Moore Campaign.

Should it be investigated - absolutely. Four of these Moore press release corroborations are unnamed. I'm betting one is Ledbetter's sister who also claimed to have worked there. Did they refuse to give their names to the other press outlets they supposedly reached out to?

Has Nelson proved she did work there? Was that even in question? It should be easy enough to prove. If she did work there - then what does that do to Ledbetter's claims and memory given she disputes Nelson even working there at all. Is the manager still alive? The person who paid the girls in cash?

Is Moore's push back really this whole accusation is made up COMPLETELY? That she never worked there, that he never went there? That Nelson forged the yearbook signing weeks ago and made up her employment history.

Has Judge Moore claimed he never went to this restaurant? Given Kayla claimed it didn't exist - he must be claiming he never went there.

Why would Nelson pick this restaurant to be the centerpiece of her big lie? Did she go there once and decided it would be a great place for a work of total fiction? How did she think that Moore could be "written" into going there? Was the courthouse near by?

It's a press release but it has names and details. You don't think someone from the area would step up and say 'wait a minute, there was an exit at the back of the lot' or 'I remember seeing Moore there often'?

Btw-I would think the fact that Goodyear employs are entering to establishment at 10 is a pretty big detail to just assume that she has the time wrong and it really happened at 11. Her bf was picking her up after 11 to give her a ride home? Maybe, but doesn't seem right.

3 of the names:

Rhonda Ledbetter - former waitress

Renee Schivera (Huntsville, Alabama)- former waitress

Johnny Belyeu, Sr. - former police officer and regular costumer (he also doesn't remember the girl working there)

It's a press release but it has names and details. You don't think someone from the area would step up and say 'wait a minute, there was an exit at the back of the lot' or 'I remember seeing Moore there often'?

Btw-I would think the fact that Goodyear employs are entering to establishment at 10 is a pretty big detail to just assume that she has the time wrong and it really happened at 11. Her bf was picking her up after 11 to give her a ride home? Maybe, but doesn't seem right.

3 of the names:

Rhonda Ledbetter - former waitress

Renee Schivera (Huntsville, Alabama)- former waitress

Johnny Belyeu, Sr. - former police officer and regular costumer (he also doesn't remember the girl working there)

How many years have gone by? First hand accounts are very unreliable. Everyone won't agree on the color of a robbers clothes when interviewed after a robbery but everyone will sure as shit agree the place was robbed. The fact that there might be inconsistencies in the memory of a place she worked at 40 years ago is expected and should not be looked at as proof of fabrication.

Silly cuck lord. The Jew media, who hates you as a goy, has simply been destroying your critical faculties with data points. The Deep state, and it's media, just did not have much power during the Bush administration....

How many years have gone by? First hand accounts are very unreliable. Everyone won't agree on the color of a robbers clothes when interviewed after a robbery but everyone will sure as shit agree the place was robbed. The fact that there might be inconsistencies in the memory of a place she worked at 40 years ago is expected and should not be looked at as proof of fabrication.

I would think that lack of an exit in the back parking lot is pretty important detail. One a former police officer is bound to notice.

Remember, according to her story not only did he attack her there, but he sped off through that exit with the door wide open while she laid on the cold pavement.

The exit that the officer and 2 waitresses said didn't exist. Then she walked to the front and her bf showed up.

Btw, you ever work in a restaurant? You don't close on your own and no 16 yr old waitress is locking up.

There should be a manager that can coroborate at least that part of her story - why haven't we heard from them.

I would think that lack of an exit in the back parking lot is pretty important detail. One a former police officer is bound to notice.

Remember, according to her story not only did he attack her there, but he sped off through that exit with the door wide open while she laid on the cold pavement.

The exit that the officer and 2 waitresses said didn't exist. Then she walked to the front and her bf showed up.

Btw, you ever work in a restaurant? You don't close on your own and no 16 yr old waitress is locking up.

There should be a manager that can coroborate at least that part of her story - why haven't we heard from them.

Just shut up. I have closed up pizza places when I was 16. I have worked places where high schoolers closed up grocery stores with literally thousands of dollars being dropped nightly into a safe.

I don't know why you are assbent on proving this guy is innocent with you hack detective work where you don't even read the stories.

Just shut up. I have closed up pizza places when I was 16. I have worked places where high schoolers closed up grocery stores with literally thousands of dollars being dropped nightly into a safe.

I don't know why you are assbent on proving this guy is innocent with you hack detective work where you don't even read the stories.

You closed by yourself? Sure a hs'er may be locking the doors if they're a manager. Are you sure it wasn't a manager that locked the door where you worked? Yeah that's what I thought.

I don't know why you're so "ass bent" on believing a story that is beyond rational belief. I'm not trying to prove he's innocent; just pointing out the obvious.

I've said the story about the 14yo needs to be investigated and if guilty locked away or worse. The story about the 16yo getting attacked in the parking lot after closing however is bs.

Don't believe any of the accusers - how about believing Statutory Roy himself -

Listen to his.

Specifically Moore's account of how he met his now-wife, Kayla Moore.

First, read his book. In it, Moore describes how he met his wife at a Christmas party hosted by friends. He would have been 37. She was 23.

"Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College," Moore wrote. "I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?"

Moore later determined that it was.

"Long afterward, I would learn that Kayla had, in fact, performed a special dance routine at Gadsden State years before," he wrote.

Take a second to think about what's being said here. Moore first took notice of Kayla at a dance recital?

Perhaps you're wondering what "many years" means, and I wondered that too. Luckily, Moore again has cleared that up for us.

In an interview Moore gave earlier this year, he gave a similar account, but for one detail.

"It was, oh gosh, eight years later, or something, I met her," Moore said. "And when she told me her name, I remembered 'K. K.,' and I said, 'Haven't I met you before?'"

It's a simple matter of subtraction. When Roy Moore first took notice of Kayla she would have been as young as 15.

There's a little fuzziness, to be sure, in the timeline. There's the "or something" Moore fudges with in the interview. Eight years before could have been slightly too early to put Moore in Gadsden, he started work as an deputy district attorney there in 1977.

So maybe she was 15, or maybe she was 16. But still, here is a grown man at about 30 years old attending a girls' dance recital, and doing what exactly?

This would have been 1976 or 1977. (My best guess is the latter.)

It was in 1977, Wendy Miller says, when Moore first approached her at the Gadsden Mall, where she was working as a Santa's helper. She was 14 at the time.

It was in 1977, Beverly Young Nelson says, when Moore assaulted her behind the Old Hickory House restaurant, where she worked as a waitress. She was 16 at the time.

It was in 1977, Gina Richardson says, when Moore called her at her high school to ask her on a date, a date in which she says he forcefully kissed and left her scared of him. She was 18 at the time.

Is it too much to believe that Roy Moore wasn't praying for women then but preying on women?

Is it too much to believe these women?

If so, then you don't have to. You just have to believe Roy Moore.
http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/you_dont_have_to_believe_the_w.html

<WellThere>
<{jackyeah}><{ohyeah}>{<redford}

Don't believe any of the accusers - how about believing Statutory Roy himself -

Listen to his.

Specifically Moore's account of how he met his now-wife, Kayla Moore.

First, read his book. In it, Moore describes how he met his wife at a Christmas party hosted by friends. He would have been 37. She was 23.

"Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College," Moore wrote. "I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?"

Moore later determined that it was.

"Long afterward, I would learn that Kayla had, in fact, performed a special dance routine at Gadsden State years before," he wrote.

Take a second to think about what's being said here. Moore first took notice of Kayla at a dance recital?

Perhaps you're wondering what "many years" means, and I wondered that too. Luckily, Moore again has cleared that up for us.

In an interview Moore gave earlier this year, he gave a similar account, but for one detail.

"It was, oh gosh, eight years later, or something, I met her," Moore said. "And when she told me her name, I remembered 'K. K.,' and I said, 'Haven't I met you before?'"

It's a simple matter of subtraction. When Roy Moore first took notice of Kayla she would have been as young as 15.

There's a little fuzziness, to be sure, in the timeline. There's the "or something" Moore fudges with in the interview. Eight years before could have been slightly too early to put Moore in Gadsden, he started work as an deputy district attorney there in 1977.

So maybe she was 15, or maybe she was 16. But still, here is a grown man at about 30 years old attending a girls' dance recital, and doing what exactly?

This would have been 1976 or 1977. (My best guess is the latter.)

It was in 1977, Wendy Miller says, when Moore first approached her at the Gadsden Mall, where she was working as a Santa's helper. She was 14 at the time.

It was in 1977, Beverly Young Nelson says, when Moore assaulted her behind the Old Hickory House restaurant, where she worked as a waitress. She was 16 at the time.

It was in 1977, Gina Richardson says, when Moore called her at her high school to ask her on a date, a date in which she says he forcefully kissed and left her scared of him. She was 18 at the time.

Is it too much to believe that Roy Moore wasn't praying for women then but preying on women?

Is it too much to believe these women?

If so, then you don't have to. You just have to believe Roy Moore.
http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/you_dont_have_to_believe_the_w.html

<WellThere>

DO2Ubm0UEAAftNf.jpg

These are more than just 'allegations'. There is strong proof indicating he was a pedo.

" Donations pour in for Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore after he's accused of sexual misconduct with minors "

I don't even know what to say...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097831/Donations-pour-Roy-Moore.html

It means that a 2 party system is horrible and divides people. It means that those on the "right" hate those on the "left" so much that they are blind and literally go against their own moral code.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back