2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "For example, @Gutter Chris likes short, simple posts that don't necessarily connect to politics here, while I prefer the opposite. Serious discussions about serious issues, with fewer short posts, pictures, and rehashed 4Chan jokes."

Hardly an accurate description of his posting compared to yours. Your interest or disinterest in a topic is hardly the dividing line between a connection to politics or not. He's far easier to have a meaningful conversation with that you are, fwiw.

It absolutely is an accurate description. Look up our last 20 posts and compare. And you might find it easy to have a meaningful conversation with him, but for some reason, it never happens. While lots of people have meaningful exchanges with me. Might be hard for you because of your insane hostility, though you've had more with me than with him still.

It absolutely is an accurate description. Look up our last 20 posts and compare. And you might find it easy to have a meaningful conversation with him, but for some reason, it never happens. While lots of people have meaningful exchanges with me. Might be hard for you because of your insane hostility, though you've had more with me than with him still.

Probably has more to do with the threads than the last x-number of posts. Just because, unlike you, the dude is fun doesn't mean he lacks meaningful insight. Sorry if you've missed it.

lol at "insane hostility". Speaking of hostility, did @SMEAC vote? Bro, vote Viva. We're the pro gun and pro curmudgeon campaign. Thanks for your consideration.

<Gordonhat>

you know that isnt a fair assessment of my posting abilities

Yea I have been a bit silly in here but I have made a lot of good points in various war room discussions as well. About race , about guns about cops and all kinds of social issues.

@Gutter Chris, this goes out to you and @pcptornado if by chance @HomerThompson somehow steals your destiny.

Ps. This is how Chris sounds in my head.

i love me some willy

Field songs is one of my go to albums at work and when I go kayaking because the river is a giver and the river she takes away

You arent too far off but hes got a bit more bass and twang I definitely have a white trash accent though

i love me some willy

Field songs is one of my go to albums at work and when I go kayaking because the river is a giver and the river she takes away

You arent too far off but hes got a bit more bass and twang I definitely have a white trash accent though

Animals in the Dark was my introduction and to me that's still his best work. Although there's fine songs on all the other albums as well. A split he did turned me on to this band below. Not all their shit is great, but the great shit is fuckin' great.

Was saving this one for @VivaRevolution's acceptance post. Maybe shoulda lead with it. :oops:

Wow, just checking into this and didn't realize how many qualified candidates we have. The going price for my vote is going to be astronomical.

Wow, just checking into this and didn't realize how many qualified candidates we have. The going price for my vote is going to be astronomical.
I already posted 2 shirtless pics in this thread, I'm not sure what more I can do here. But, as your candidate, I'm all ears.

After that one debacle thread, courting your vote might be like courting David Duke's. :eek::D

You know the thread right? You got like 40 notifications and never showed back up.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

you know that isnt a fair assessment of my posting abilities

Yea I have been a bit silly in here but I have made a lot of good points in various war room discussions as well. About race , about guns about cops and all kinds of social issues.

A longer lookback period is fine, too. Anyway, I wasn't so much trying to make it about your posting as an individual as our different ideas about the ideal WR. I like an honest and detailed exchange of ideas and find the quick hits, competitive flaming, etc. to be boring.

Also, my view of you could be skewed because the issues you mentioned making substantive posts on don't really interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back