2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just checking into this and didn't realize how many qualified candidates we have. The going price for my vote is going to be astronomical.

Your endorsement probably carries even more weight since one bloc is fractured and desperately needs one of them to become the main choice.

Wow, just checking into this and didn't realize how many qualified candidates we have. The going price for my vote is going to be astronomical.

Vote @pcptornado

Heres a

Picture of a galil
images

gung ho in blue
1983%20GIJoe%20Gung%20Ho%20Complete.jpg

some sweet chin music
Sweet-Chin-Music-gifs-006.gif

and a baby armadillo
dilly.gif

After that one debacle thread, courting your vote might be like courting David Duke's. :eek::D

You know the thread right? You got like 40 notifications and never showed back up.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

I know the thread. I went back but there wasn't much of a reason to respond. The people responding to me were generally of the ilk who already have an opinion on what I say on those matters. Explaining the nuance of my position is often wasted on them.

Also I was out of the country for 3 weeks, Sherdog was very far from my mind.

I know the thread. I went back but there wasn't much of a reason to respond. The people responding to me were generally of the ilk who already have an opinion on what I say on those matters. Explaining the nuance of my position is often wasted on them.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Your endorsement probably carries even more weight since one bloc is fractured and desperately needs one of them to become the main choice.

Fake News^^^^^^

The Sanity coalition is quickly uniting behind @HomerThompson

PCPs hold on second place is evaporating before our very eyes.

Now within 3 votes!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back