2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the chick with the crazy hair is otherworldly... I mean daaayum
Crazy hair girls always drive me nuts. One of my gfs friend is mixed with freckles so fucking hot :oops:

@Jack V Savage, do you think the proposals we talked about for adjusting the election still make for a good improvement? The main election could still lead to split votes even with the change vote option in play.

Also, I regretted opening this thread at work today to see shirtless men and non-stop ass gifs. I should've thought that decision out better.

@irish_thug, that comment about the sticky was brutal and aids a force of people who want a better managed thread this year against you. You need to seriously get a campaign consultant or a solid VP before the general begins to get some things on track here. That was ill-advised.

Also, I regretted opening this thread at work today to see shirtless men and non-stop ass gifs. I should've thought that decision out better.
This one should be safe for work. Some fat diversity too

p4tZT7c.gif

About 60% of the vote is in but it seems like a lot of people stopped campaigning

I for one certainly didn't post any shirtless men and I try to keep my booty gifs to one especially good one and not just Spam multiples

I made an exception for @M3t4tr0n due to the fact he pointed out a gross oversight on my part

@irish_thug, that comment about the sticky was brutal and aids a force of people who want a better managed thread this year against you. You need to seriously get a campaign consultant or a solid VP before the general begins to get some things on track here. That was ill-advised.
Advice noted and ignored.

While you have my respect as a forum moderator and poster, your lack of impartiality in this election has been noted. And thus, any advice given is suspect. I blaze my own trail in life, and in this election.

Respectfully:
Irish Thug

There are 121 voters who haven't voted

While you have my respect as a forum moderator and poster, your lack of impartiality in this election has been noted. And thus, any advice given is suspect. I blaze my own trail in life, and in this election.

Respectfully:
Irish Thug

I just remember last year and feel like some of the comp there would've crushed this year. It does seem like a much more laid back style field. I can't argue the success you've had at this point.

How about that, "Muslims and Islam are just the worst!" super thread idea?
We could have used one last year when every other thread was about muzlimz. Actually also liberals, illegals, trans, blacks etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back