Joe Rogan knows ALOT more about mma than you and I

joe-rogan-wah.jpg
giphy.gif

Well Eric Clapton was at one point one of if not the greatest guitarist of his era if not ever then after awhile he said fuck it and just wanted to make music like The Band I'm sure Rogan said fuck it along time ago.

So Clapton was a better guitarist than Hendrix now?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Every time I see a GOAT post and Royce Gracie isn't mentioned it just loses credibility. Not saying he is 100% the GOAT but fuck, the dude has to be considered.

If you are gonna mention a Gracie, it has to be Rickson or you just lose credibility.

Every time I see a GOAT post and Royce Gracie isn't mentioned it just loses credibility. Not saying he is 100% the GOAT but fuck, the dude has to be considered.
Pioneer sure.
GOAT? Not even close
Frank Shamrock is far from GOAT but way better than Royce ever was.

Silva and Jones are both cheating cans, Fraudo fought in a bunch of freakshows where nobody tested for drugs and mighty mouse fights guys the size of any normal human being going through puberty. Rogan is higher than we could've imagined.

Knopfler and Petrucci are both better than Hendrix
<{cum@me}>
Guitarists being the best is all opinion to prefered styles.
Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia are some great guitarists but their styles get boring.
My personal favorite is Buckethead

Joe Rogan mma credentials: Dude's been there since the very inception of the UFC....been sitting ringside watching almost every fight for 2 f*cking DECADES. Black belt in BJJ under Jean Jacque Machado. Lives and breathes mma.

His take on GOAT: Jones, Silva, MM.

Joe Shertard mma credentials: None.

"GSP is GOAT bro!"

I'm gonna go with Rogan on this one. Personally, I'd also include Fedor on that list, but whatever.

"Wahhhhh Steroids BRO!!!11!!!!"

View attachment 305287

Oh I forgot...GSP and his 9 % "Natural" body fat is the only champ who's ALL NATURAL BRO!!! Never touched a performance enhancer in his life! LOLOL
View attachment 305289
View attachment 305295

ALL NATURAL BRO!
giphy.gif

GOATS don't go 5 years without being able to finish an opponent.
GOATS don't tap to strikes.
GOATS don't need vaseline to beat smaller opponents.

View attachment 305305

View attachment 305307

View attachment 305301

TRUE GOATS. Take your pick.
while I understand your point, let us be honest a little.
Yes, Rogan forgot more about MMA than we will probably ever learn...
BUT...
... he is biased as fuck, and that throws his knowledge through the window, because he is NOT objective.

Pioneer sure.
GOAT? Not even close
Frank Shamrock is far from GOAT but way better than Royce ever was.

Look at the size of men Royce beat compared to his own. Plus he only has 2 loses and one was way past his prime. Shamrock is not better than Gracie. Their head to head record proves that.

while I understand your point, let us be honest a little.
Yes, Rogan forgot more about MMA than we will probably ever learn...
BUT...
... he is biased as fuck, and that throws his knowledge through the window, because he is NOT objective.

Fair response....He's very biased when it comes to fighters OUTSIDE of the UFC. GSP in in the UFC, so he has no reason not to include him, unless he feels he doesn't merit it.

This might be one of the worst threads I've ever seen - and I'm a Silva nuthugger.

I disagree but don’t feel like arguing.

Not trying to argue at all. I don't even want to argue Royce being GOAT, as he is not IMO. But if we are going to mention MM as GOAT then you have to include Royce. Royce is 100% more deserving of being deemed GOAT than MM is.

Back