The Big Four

Which band is best

• Total voters
main-met-300.jpg

{<hhh]
barg-300.jpg

Great shit bud...downloading all of this right now too

the three Megadeth albums I have listed earlier are a must. I can listen to those albums straight through.

the rest if their albums, there are always a few tracks I'm not fond of.

the three Megadeth albums I have listed earlier are a must. I can listen to those albums straight through.

the rest if their albums, there are always a few tracks I'm not fond of.

Just heard "Rust in piece" all the way through and it is awesome! I can't believe some people hate on them.

in the 80s they ALL ruled... since then it's tough

first it was Metallica then I'm the man and Among the Living came out and I was like whaoh... I was all anthrax for years, then rust in peace came out...

was megadeth for a few years when I tired of it and started to finally be ready for some slayer...

so I have no fucking clue... idk I vote SOD or something

RIP Cliff

He'll yeah. +1 for SOD.

If Anthrax is on there, then why not Testament, or Kreator, Iron Maiden, or Exodus?

If Anthrax is on there, then why not Testament, or Kreator, Iron Maiden, or Exodus?

Because they're known as the big four (whether we like it or not)...and this thread is about them

Just heard "Rust in piece" all the way through and it is awesome! I can't believe some people hate on them.

the album name "Rust in Peace" refers to the cold war, how we had our missiles aimed at Russia, while they never launched. so many gems in that album.

Dawn Patrol lyrics are absolute poetry.

Prime Big 4 Lineups:

Megadeth: Mustaine/Friedman/Ellefson/Menza
Metallica: Hetfield/Hammett/Burton/Ulrich
Slayer: Araya/Hanneman/King/Lombardo
Anthrax: Belladonna/Ian/Spitz/Bello/Benante

Current Slayer lineup is the best IMO. King/Holt/Araya/Bostaph

Gary Holt for the motherfucking win.

the album name "Rust in Peace" refers to the cold war, how we had our missiles aimed at Russia, while they never launched. so many gems in that album.

Oh my bad lol still learning about them...

He got the name from a bumper sticker that said something along the lines of "May all of your arms rust in pieces."

all good my man, I was just sharing some info about the album, not correcting you or anything.

I'm a huge lyrics person so I love the fact that they have so much deep shit...

Back