steroids for grappling

I know, steroids are for the most part, safe, if taken in the right doses and combined with diet and a sensible program that doesn’t blow your joints.

I’m just saying dudes look good on gear and the minute they stop, it’s really noticable, often making them look old and not a byproduct of steroids themselves.

Overdoing the heavy lifts, bad form, lack of stretching, excess protein, bad diet, diuretics are the real culprits.

thats because save rare exceptions, men that are not black, are not design to carry lots of muscle mass and low body fat. IF we are talking about mma fighters, fighters need carbs to train, lots of them, to build lean muscle you need lots of prots but you cant go crazy with carbs, as the training it self burns muscle like a mother fucker, no matter how much exercise you do, you will gain some fat if you want to retain some muscle, you need prots but also carbs, you cant stay healthy through the camp restricting carbs, you can start cutting towards a fight, and thus you see lots of fighters pretty lean, most of them 1 week after the fight do not look like that at all.

MMA training at a high level is not made for asthetics, if you include roids though, you can do a shit ton of things that you cant do when your natural.

Now, there are freaks of nature of course but the gross majority is not.

They don't call him BJJRAGE for nothin'

it omes from bjjj and rage against the machine, but I have to admit, I used to be pretty ragy back then, so I guess the nick name suit me quite well lol...

The aging thing has nothing to do with stoping steroids and all to do with aging.

Going back to natural means getting fat back where there was muscle it’s realky freaking hard to stay ripped as fuck and carry muscle mass...specially as you age.

If you train with a decent lifestyle good genetic > steroids

If you train with a decent lifestyle good genetic > steroids

yeah, good genetics play huge factor.

but no, roids beat the living shit out of genetics on the short run, genetics beat the living shit out of roids on the long run, you cant stay on roids for ever, unless you go into trt, then again, trt doesnt do much in regards to aesthetics.

but no, roids beat the living shit out of genetics on the short run, genetics beat the living shit out of roids on the long run, you cant stay on roids for ever, unless you go into trt, then again, trt doesnt do much in regards to aesthetics.

Tim Sylvia comes to mind.

No amount of PED’s will give him aesthetics. He’s got crappy muscle insertions, poor muscularity and lack of conditioning despite being more active than normal folks.

Even when I sit around doing nothing, my conditioning beats his.

That diaper guy that fought a week ago, man, he looks terrible.

Few guys in MMA have good genes with regards to muscularity and conditioning.

* yeah, Black guys, even untrained ones, have higher circulating testosterone and more bone density. In addition to other factors like ATP turnover rate optimization.

Lol it's hilarious to me that people on the internet think geared and non geared people can achieve the same things. If that were true practically all top athletes wouldn't need them. Whatever you can do to the best of your human ability, you will be able to do it better on steroids. Athletes at the top already have the top genetics and worth ethic, so they take gear to go beyond normal limits. Healthy lifestyle will still not give you what could achieve enhanced.

ANyone know where I can buy some, for scientific research purposes?

Tim Sylvia comes to mind.

No amount of PED’s will give him aesthetics. He’s got crappy muscle insertions, poor muscularity and lack of conditioning despite being more active than normal folks.

Even when I sit around doing nothing, my conditioning beats his.

That diaper guy that fought a week ago, man, he looks terrible.

Few guys in MMA have good genes with regards to muscularity and conditioning.

* yeah, Black guys, even untrained ones, have higher circulating testosterone and more bone density. In addition to other factors like ATP turnover rate optimization.

even sylvia can get a good asthetic look if he trained with that goal, he just didnt care, they wouldnt be candidates to male fitness model for sure, but they could get a good look with the right training, dieting and roids.

even sylvia can get a good asthetic look if he trained with that goal, he just didnt care, they wouldnt be candidates to male fitness model for sure, but they could get a good look with the right training, dieting and roids.

Bro, I don’t think GSP, Sage or Woodley train for looks, they just have better muscle insertions and pronounced muscle bellies to start with.

I think Tim or any other mma fighter training simply for looks instead of fighting will definitely look better and some, significantly better, but man, Tim Sylvia just has an uphill battle.

Same for diaper guy.

Bro, I don’t think GSP, Sage or Woodley train for looks, they just have better muscle insertions and pronounced muscle bellies to start with.

I think Tim or any other mma fighter training simply for looks instead of fighting will definitely look better and some, significantly better, but man, Tim Sylvia just has an uphill battle.

Same for diaper guy.

I agree, but those guys are genetics freaks. Twood is black, so hes out of the question. Sage, I dont want to get dubs, but his dad... we all know the history, if not, hes just another freak, same as GSP.

Sage did several bbuidling contests though.

TIm Sylvia could defenetly have an wasthetic look with a proper roid cycle, I mean a couple of them.

you have to have special genetics to be ripped lean and carry muscle mass, and most people are not.

After seeing what all these dudes look like post-TRT, I'm okay with never touching gear. I'm cool with forgoing DEM GAINZ if it means my dinkle and berries won't shrivel up, that's like the only thing i have going for myself.

I'd say that had more to do with them not cycling properly and basically dropping cold turkey when the new rules went into effect, pretty much crashing their system with no survivors. Especially in Belforts case.

If i were them it would have been germane to lobby for an extension or grace period to properly reset, but such is life.

If you have a good professional experienced in the area tailor your gear setup properly an athlete can get benefits that last even after they cycle down.

Last edited:
i dont consider roids a bad thing as long a sim not striking so i dont feel bad if i juice and win a few novice division tournaments using muscle is the strategy for beginners since we are new to the game so being stronger and better conditioned is the key

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'

i dont consider roids a bad thing as long a sim not striking so i dont feel bad if i juice and win a few novice division tournaments using muscle is the strategy for beginners since we are new to the game so being stronger and better conditioned is the key

CrossFit will help you more. Gas is what makes the difference at white belt, not strenght. If you are a normal dude with a looooot or gas, you will probably beat a roids dude who’s out of gas after exactly 1,5 minutes.

Fair enough, I understand your view on roids &co and I see the point to help the body to recover and provide ability to train more,,
Always related to what you are loiking for, at my level training 3-4 times a week and having a reasonably healthy lifestyle fit the box to keep my body in shape and take mental breaks from family and work:) but yep I would not be physically able to train intensivley twice a day for exemple ( am turning 37 in a few days) even with a strict diet

but no, roids beat the living shit out of genetics on the short run, genetics beat the living shit out of roids on the long run, you cant stay on roids for ever, unless you go into trt, then again, trt doesnt do much in regards to aesthetics.[/QUO

Last edited:
Back