Jewish MSNBC Contributor's (Sam Seder) Old Tweet About Child Rape Goes Viral

Apparently the guys daughter was also only four at the time of that tweet. These are kind of people, along with Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry, that help shape minds and preach to the rest of us about how terrible we are.

This guy does preach about morality and acts elitist and better than middle America. I didn't even realize his daughter was 4 at the time. Makes it seem that he has fantasies about this kind of thing.

NG%2B%252810%2529.gif

TS added the fact that he's jewish just to give out all the info, not because of more sinister reasons. <puh-lease75>

anyway what a piece of shit.

edit: it appears that he was being completely sarcastic and it was a criticism on the Polanski case.

way to take it out of context guys.

Last edited:
Looks like a bad attempt of humor.

Sam Seder is a dumb guy. I've known that for a long time.

safe to say, you probably shouldn't utter the phrase 'IF my child is raped..." unless it's only followed by 'I will find and kill that p.o.s.' or something along the lines

Unbelievable

Context here is probably important. A subset of liberals defend Polanski because of his "art", sounds like he might have been being sarcastic towards these people with the tweet.

Also I don't understand how folks in the public eye don't self "audit" their social media tweets.

Is there any context ? Its hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to say that without meaning to mock or satire someone else.

I've never heard if this guy. Is he that stupid?

Is there any context ? Its hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to say that without meaning to mock or satire someone else.

I've never heard if this guy. Is he that stupid?

He is pretty dumb and thinks he is really smart. I do think this is a case of a poor attempt at humor though.

He is pretty dumb and thinks he is really smart. I do think this is a case of a poor attempt at humor though.
Yeah even if he was trying satire or to parody someone else it's a really bad look and some things you should leave alone, especially online where context is easily lost.

Even though I’m sure this is out of context, I’m not sure what context that sequence of words would ever be ok

<GOT4>

Anyone who knows Seder knows this was sarcasm meant to caustically state the exact opposite. (I am a fan, though I do not always agree with him. I listen to some Majority Report almost every day.)

I use that tact here in the WR all the time. It's a very effective way to both drive a real point home and degrade your opponents at the same time.

sar3.jpg

Looks like a bad attempt of humor.

Sam Seder is a dumb guy. I've known that for a long time.

Sure. Call into his show and we'll see who wins the political debate. lol

Back