Men should start wearing body cameras to work w/ women...

No lying or acting here, but you know how it is. Men are different around men then they are around ladies. I was taught to behave in very specific ways around a ladies in public. Around other dudes, it's a whole other set of rules. Must be nice being perfect up on your ivory tower. Do try to look down on us Plebeians from time to time, we do appreciate it when our flawless over lord smiles on us.
Ha, I'm far from perfect.

I guess what it is is, I dont approach people, try to insert myself into conversations.. I keep to myself and interact when someone approaches me and then I reciprocate in kind. I'm reserved.

It would definitely be different if I was more outgoing and wanted to meet and talknto everyone I come across. Truth is, I dont want to meet and talk to anyone. But I'm not an asshole so when conversation does open up.. ill participate.

That's not what specifically means. Or how logic works.
Actually it's both. Logic works by "as follows" and it follows that since we are on an innocent until proven guilty system all of these are false until proven. As for specificity, I put all accusations that have not met their burden of proof into that specific category. Not my fault your little game didn't work.

They shouldn't even be hiring women when there's usually a more qualified guy who won't take maternity and make a bs harassment claim at some point.

Actually it's both. Logic works by "as follows" and it follows that since we are on an innocent until proven guilty system all of these are false until proven. As for specificity, I put all accusations that have not met their burden of proof into that specific category. Not my fault your little game didn't work.
That is neither how logic nor the legal system work.

(1) This is not a court of law; the legal system is not really relevant
(2) Even if it was, your lay interpretation of the criminal system is wrong. Our system is "not guilty until proven guilty." That does not mean that all claims are false until proven otherwise. It means that people are not required to prove their innocence and we don't convict people until evidence is provided showing that they did something.
(3) As a response to a request for examples supporting your claim, "all the ones that support my claim" is nonresponsive.

That is neither how logic nor the legal system work.

(1) This is not a court of law; the legal system is not really relevant
(2) Even if it was, your lay interpretation of the criminal system is wrong. Our system is "not guilty until proven guilty." That does not mean that all claims are false until proven otherwise. It means that people are not required to prove their innocence and we don't convict people until evidence is provided showing that they did something.
(3) As a response to a request for examples supporting your claim, "all the ones that support my claim" is nonresponsive.
All claims are false until they meet their burden of proof.

Or you could put away your victim card, and stop making every situation all about you.

All claims are false until they meet their burden of proof.
Repeating something does not make it true, mumpsimus.

And your quoted assertion has not been proven.

Sort of like police in dangerous areas.

If you're going to put yourself at risk, you should have a camera there to verify you never did anything wrong.

Also, if I were a business owner, I'd be very hesitant to hire women - particularly ones 18-40.

If you are a business owner you will likely have to hire women and then be forced to lose your business due to faux harassment charges.

Repeating something does not make it true, mumpsimus.

And your quoted assertion has not been proven.
Ah, so you're one of those "listen and believe" morons. Good to know.

Ah, so you're one of those "listen and believe" morons. Good to know.
Whoa there nelly, you didn't meet your burden of proof for that statement. Wouldn't that make your claim false? Which you would know, because you made it and didn't prove it? And wouldn't knowingly making a false claim make you some kind of degenerate liar?

Whoa there nelly, you didn't meet your burden of proof for that statement. Wouldn't that make your claim false? Which you would know, because you made it and didn't prove it? And wouldn't knowingly making a false claim make you some kind of degenerate liar?
You started a sentence with "and". Pretty sure all of us can throw everything you say out as the wailings of a madwoman.

Unless you piss off a female (not that hard), or there is some political incentive (career opportunity or otherwise) to make a false allegation.

I primarily work with women. Only problem ive ever had was with two male employees.

Entire premise behind your post is an indication to prevent a low percentile circumstance. Only statistic i could find from 2016 was that of sexual assault charges in the US Military(6.1K). Which is completely different than fabricating sexual assault charges.

Good for downblouse nipple footage in HD?

You know body cams are a tool for voyeurism right?

Something that may look average to you is actually a fetish for other people.

or vice versa. ;)

I think that's strange because 150 years ago, if you touched a woman without her permission, her husband or brother would challenge you to a duel or some shit.

Mf'ers are backsliding if they don't grasp shit we learned in the 1800's, lol.

For sure.
Personally, I always govern my treatment of women by the social mores of the 1800s. They got to understand that they're my property, and anyone who touches my property is gonna catch a beating.

I think the issue is if a guy legitimately didn't harass a woman but the woman says he did either for revenge or to tank his career and further her own. Or perhaps male coworker Y pays off a female to claim male X harassed her so worker Y can have worker X's job. Given office politics I wouldn't be surprised if the above situations happen in real life.

Yeah it's totally possible, but what are we going to do? Rape and sexual assault does happen, and quite frequently. Do we just stop caring about women who are actual victims?

Yeah it's totally possible, but what are we going to do? Rape and sexual assault does happen, and quite frequently. Do we just stop caring about women who are actual victims?

I think it is not up to the incited mob to judge these cases. We have the police and the judicial system to handle rape and sexual assault. Same thing goes for robbery, assault, and every other type of crime.

Social media collectives ought to not act as the judge and jury.

Back