Economy Bitcoin Doubters, Come Eat Your Crow

I'm rolling in Bitcoin! Muahahahaha!

I better take that shit out soon though. I feel a crash coming.
It peaked at 11k close to 12k. Now it dropped back down to 9k. It's happening!!!!!! Thanks to IRS cracking down on bitcoin tax evaders. Everyone is cashing out and the bubble is popping. The first sellers will make money while the late buyers and majority of the people will lose money.

TS and Bitcoin supporters come eat your crows in 2018.

I'm waiting for this price correction, i'm gonna make a killing off this shit.

Correction hit while I was at work, but another one will come. Going all in on ARK & NEO. I feel like they're going to have a breakout 2018! And ARK is dirt cheap right now.

You don't expect there to be a country....but look around the world and you will find well over 200 of them. And guess what? Many are aggressive and expansionist. That's why a common defense is useful.

1. I never said anything about a standing army. The point is that there needs to be a central military command to maximize defensive ability. If you're caught up on the fact that we are much stronger than our neighbors, then consider how you would have advised Switzerland in the years leading up to WWII.

2/3 So all property is private in your utopia? No public parks, beaches, waterways, libraries, or roads/bridges?

I don't think you're appreciating how difficult it is to control a population that doesn't want to be controlled...

Also you're being a little myopic on your conclusions about public bridges and roads. Do people want those? Why don't you want government providing the Internet? Healthcare? Same economic principles apply.

It peaked at 11k close to 12k. Now it dropped back down to 9k. It's happening!!!!!! Thanks to IRS cracking down on bitcoin tax evaders. Everyone is cashing out and the bubble is popping. The first sellers will make money while the late buyers and majority of the people will lose money.

TS and Bitcoin supporters come eat your crows in 2018.

lol wut? This is a correction. It'll go back up like it has been doing. Even if it drops down to $8k it'll go back up. Not everyone who buys and trades BTC lives in the united states and the amount of capitol gains is fine for the amount people are making off of magical internet money. BTW...not sure if you were serious.

My sister and Bro in law have Phds in Econ. I lean on some of their expertise.

Where does your understanding of Econ come from?

Research. A PhD doesn't really mean shit to me in econ. As a matter of fact, neither does the Nobel. Look at Krugman.

Correction hit while I was at work, but another one will come. Going all in on ARK & NEO. I feel like they're going to have a breakout 2018! And ARK is dirt cheap right now.

It dropped below 10k, but i'm talking like a MtGox 60-80% correction. Something that's gonna make a shit ton of people poor. Playing margins on the bubble is going to fuck a lot of people.

I'll have to look at ARK, i'm putting my money on XRP and Monero, but that's just me. I'm all about diversifying.

I don't think you're appreciating how difficult it is to control a population that doesn't want to be controlled...

Also you're being a little myopic on your conclusions about public bridges and roads. Do people want those? Why don't you want government providing the Internet? Healthcare? Same economic principles apply.
You aren't even addressing my points.

And I didn't advocate for public bridges or roads. I was trying to clarify your position.

You aren't even addressing my points.

And I didn't advocate for public bridges or roads. I was trying to clarify your position.

I did, hence my statement that you're not appreciating how hard it is to control people that don't want to be controlled... especially people that have access to nuclear armament.

If the last part was a clarification, and not rhetorical, yes. That's absolutely right. I don't want anyone extorted to have roads/bridges etc provided by a monopoly.

It dropped below 10k, but i'm talking like a MtGox 60-80% correction. Something that's gonna make a shit ton of people poor. Playing margins on the bubble is going to fuck a lot of people.

I'll have to look at ARK, i'm putting my money on XRP and Monero, but that's just me. I'm all about diversifying.

Yea, I just don't see that happening in 2018 though. I'm holing BTC/ETH/LTC/ARK/NEO as my main holdings and I've invested a pretty significant amount in each and I've made quite a bit (almost 100%). XRP is cool, but their supply is huge (30+Billion) but I like Monero and wish I had gotten into it much earlier. VTC is another one to look at as they will be in the Atomic Swap family with LTC.

Research. PhD doesn't really mean shit to me in econ. As a matter of fact, neither does the Nobel. Look at Krugman.

Any science softer than biology and the Nobel is politicized, but even within the hard sciences it can be politicized. And as for the Nobel peace prize, it is not only a joke, but possibly evil. The idea that an elite Globalist Circle can convene and decide for the whole world what is the truest criteria for peace, is, well, creepy at best.

In all fairness, anyone can read the same things your family did and gain the knowledge without receiving the credential.

Yes but they had submitted their research and dissertations for peer review.

And based on her income in the private sector the Free Market seems to think she knows what she's doing.

I did, hence my statement that you're not appreciating how hard it is to control people that don't want to be controlled... especially people that have access to nuclear armament.

If the last part was a clarification, and not rhetorical, yes. That's absolutely right. I don't want anyone extorted to have roads/bridges etc provided by a monopoly.
Let's focus on the common defense aspect. Suppose that Russia were on our southern border instead of Mexico. You would advocate for US unilateral nuclear disarmament?

Yes but they had submitted their research and dissertations for peer review.

And based on her income in the private sector the Free Market seems to think she knows what she's doing.

@Greoric, via his posts, is also submitting to peer review. :D

She probably does. It wouldn't speak to anyone else's knowledge on the subject.

Back