Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-on-Fox-26-Lawler-vs-dos-Anjos-62621

eHfZXvOvSN2ABfrThdDZBg.png

6740.png

i hit RDA opener at +120 or whatever. just a unit so far. i just flat-out don't think robbie can go 25 hard minutes right now. think he's a bit too shopworn. RDA went 25 hard with ferguson in mexico city pretty recently.

robbie also has had a lot of trouble with strong leg kickers his ENTIRE career.

i hit RDA opener at +120 or whatever. just a unit so far. i just flat-out don't think robbie can go 25 hard minutes right now. think he's a bit too shopworn. RDA went 25 hard with ferguson in mexico city pretty recently.

I hate betting against Lawler in fights that I think will go the distance (like this one). He really is the GOAT of winning fights that he's not winning.

I’ve seen enough hentai to not bet against Ortega SUB.

Will be rooting for Robbie but beting 50 on RDA for these reasons.

Wasn't Lamas Aldo on this card? I assumed they would get Lamas a new match up for it.

Wasn't Lamas Aldo on this card? I assumed they would get Lamas a new match up for it.
Who's he gonna fight? He took a dangerous (high risk, low reward) fight against Jason Knight and beat the shit out of him. Cant think of anyone who would give him a good fight, except maybe Magomedsharipov, but that doesnt make sense for either.

Who's he gonna fight? He took a dangerous (high risk, low reward) fight against Jason Knight and beat the shit out of him. Cant think of anyone who would give him a good fight, except maybe Magomedsharipov, but that doesnt make sense for either.

I'm sure they announced his new match up, some no name fucker

Ponz vs perry will be fire for however long it last

i'll be interested to see the lines on emmett/lamas. i would take emmett if you give me a juicy enough number.

I'm pretty high on WW RDA after he plowed through Magny. He had the fire of someone willing to make a new title run in that fight. Like RDA dec but could make Lawler fade and get a finish in a 5 rounder

Just checked out this card, I'm loving it, so much 'just bleed' potential. I could potentially see all fights ending inside the distance that weekend.

In my opinion Lawler is a bad matchup for RDA . He has good tdd and enough power to finish RDA.

Lamas -190
Emmet +150

Ponzi. -175
Perry +135

Glover -155
Misha +115

Just opened

Don’t see on dimes

Rafael dos Anjos +120
Robbie Lawler -160

Over 2.5 -170
Under 2.5 +130