Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

BvpT8MV.gif
Do you really think this is significant? He was ordered to contact Russia after Trump was already elected. Doesn't this seem to prove that no collusion had gone on before that? You guys want this to be true so bad that you cannot see through the BS. If they had any credible evidence they wouldn't be doing this dog and pony show. That's just my opinion. There has still been no evidence made public ( or leaked)about any type of collusion, which isn't even a crime to begin with. You are a cuck.

Not that easy. Trump will have the best defence team money can buy. He's been on the wrong end of investigations enough times to listen to his lawyers and give the answers they tell him to. Pence is a career politician so careful of avoiding scandal he refuses to have dinner with a woman unless his wife is also present.

FBI have landed a huge shot. Trump is clinching and trying to get his vision and breath back. But this fight isn't over. Not even close.
I wonder if they're good enough to spell defense correctly.

<Kpop775>

<{1-7}>

Trump doesn't have a level of control to do what his legal team tells him to do, imo - But that isn't really how this works. If they go after Trump directly it will be because they will have testimony from other felons that they know will get Ol Tiny Hands caught in a lie when they question him under oath. Let us not forget #Blowjobgate1998.

Then why all the crimes trying to cover it up?

I'm not defending Flynn but you have nothing on Trump. Unless Russia literally changed the vote totals you're chasing an imaginary crime.

It's ok, you'll have another seven years to try to figure this out.

Do you really think this is significant? He was ordered to contact Russia after Trump was already elected. Doesn't this seem to prove that no collusion had gone on before that? You guys want this to be true so bad that you cannot see through the BS. If they had any credible evidence they wouldn't be doing this dog and pony show. That's just my opinion. There has still been no evidence made public ( or leaked)about any type of collusion, which isn't even a crime to begin with. You are a cuck.
rob-ford-reaction-gifs.gif

I'm not defending Flynn but you have nothing on Trump. Unless Russia literally changed the vote totals you're chasing an imaginary crime.
Yeaaaaaa... You don't understand how it works.

I sense a Saturday Night Massacre coming and a pardon for Flynn

I know I'm late to this, but if Flynn gets pardoned, I think that will cause Congress to wile' out.

At least I hope so.

I was pulling shit out my ass on the supporting with evidence. I guess considering his current status as a known liar if this would go to court and accused any of the members of the transition team with testimony that Flynn couldn't back up it could do a number to the prosecutions case. My guess is if he claims something he better be able to back it up.
I'm just curious as to the wording of such an agreement.

"All of General Flynn's statements shall be supported by a paper trail. Otherwise General Flynn shall be subject to further prosecution."

Hard for me to comprehend. I have heard that @Quipling is a lawyer. Perhaps he can shed some light.

Not that easy. Trump will have the best defence team money can buy. He's been on the wrong end of investigations enough times to listen to his lawyers and give the answers they tell him to. Pence is a career politician so careful of avoiding scandal he refuses to have dinner with a woman unless his wife is also present.

FBI have landed a huge shot. Trump is clinching and trying to get his vision and breath back. But this fight isn't over. Not even close.
It takes something absolutely extreme to impeach. Imo Trump will get dragged every which way but out. Big ass scandal for a shoddy administration, but very unlikely he gets the boot for anything. Would need a change of complexion in the legislative as well.

CNN reporting that Kushner is the one who directed Flynn to make the improper contacts with Russia, and Israel.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/jared-kushner-michael-flynn-russia/index.html

“The court filings from Flynn's plea hearing Friday say a "very senior member" of Trump's transition team asked Flynn to contact officials from UN Security Council countries, including Russia, to learn where each country stood on the vote on a resolution condemning Israeli settlement activity.”

I assume there’s more than that to have everyone all riled up? What’s the latest on what sort of collusion or whatever it is people are expecting to find out about?

Yeaaaaaa... You don't understand how it works.

No, actually you don't. It's been a year and you have one guy lying about a supposed conversation. Your piss dossier and everything else has been disproven.

At this rate Trump will be impeached by 2027

Improper contacts doesn't equal a crime. It's not like they sold them uranium or anything.
It's called criminal conspiracy. Look it up. Also, don't worry, they'll get to the election shenanigans soon. After Kushner, Jr., and possibly Pence get clipped; it'll be time for the real nothing burgers. Wikileaks, Russia, and Cambridge Analytica.

It's going to be a fucking BTFO!! of, at least, some of the swamp.

“The court filings from Flynn's plea hearing Friday say a "very senior member" of Trump's transition team asked Flynn to contact officials from UN Security Council countries, including Russia, to learn where each country stood on the vote on a resolution condemning Israeli settlement activity.”

I assume there’s more than that to have everyone all riled up? What’s the latest on what sort of collusion or whatever it is people are expecting to find out about?
From the article:

"(CNN)Jared Kushner is the "very senior member" of President Donald Trump's transition team who directed incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador to the United States and other countries about a UN Security Council vote on Israeli settlements, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN."

Yeah, I predict that Trump's presidency will go down as the worst embarrassment in our nation's history.
I predict that if that's the worst anyone can say, you will have gotten off very lucky.

No, actually you don't. It's been a year and you have one guy lying about a supposed conversation. Your piss dossier and everything else has been disproven.

At this rate Trump will be impeached by 2027
LOL!

{<jimmies}

You wrong. You don't understand the law. Have a good one.

From the article:

"(CNN)Jared Kushner is the "very senior member" of President Donald Trump's transition team who directed incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador to the United States and other countries about a UN Security Council vote on Israeli settlements, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN."

Right. So as I said, I assume there is more than “go see where these countries stand on the Israeli settlement issue” that has everyone frothing?

Back