2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't uber liberals be welcoming of all people, regardless of their background and affiliation?
There are paths to citizenship for those that show the initiative, that is what most people on the left desire

There are paths to citizenship for those that show the initiative, that is what most people on the left desire
But shouldn't we just grant amnesty for those here? Or do you and Homer believe we should actually enforce the rules already on the books?

But shouldn't we just grant amnesty for those here? Or do you and Homer believe we should actually enforce the rules already on the books?
But they aren't here , you are trying to sneak them across the border and driving them to the polling station and then shipping them right back , shameless !

I thought you were against such things

But they aren't here , you are trying to sneak them across the border and driving them to the polling station and then shipping them right back , shameless !

I thought you were against such things
I'm not doing anything. I'm just asking questions regarding your thoughts on policy.

So you're for amnesty?

PickleRick_Front_HighLeggedSwimsuit_Model.jpg

@irish_thug @HomerThompson

What will you do the first week with the sticky, and what do you imagine the sticky will look like in 6 months?
My first sticky will be about the escalating conflict in the ME between SA and Iran. I'll cover all the angles, and bring a lot of various sources to the table.

In 6 months, the thread will be about another interesting topic from politics, world events, or policy. I will update my thread weekly with a new topic, by removing the old thread, and placing the new one in the sticky.

I will also have a shitposter/best contributor of the month thread at the end of every month. Flaming and lulz will ensue. Then, back to serious discussion.

Sanity Voters!!!!!

After a year of disenfranchisement, shit posting, and debasement of our glorious war room by posters that care not for facts, logic, or rational debate, the time has come to TAKE THE WAR ROOM back.

Not just for the left, liberals, racial minorities, or the hawt hawt tran trans that we all dearly wish to see in our washrooms, but for all that value constructive debate based on good faith.

To those that would lie, meme, and seizure bomb the war room into oblivion, we say:

NO TO SHIT POSTING

NO TO AN ECHO CHAMBER

NO TO OT/SPORTSBAR TROLLING

AND YES TO SANITY!!!!!!!!!

The last round of voting was an amazing exercise of our democratic franchise.

Despite splitting the vote among 7 great candidates, Sanity voters turned out in droves and ultimately coalesced around their brightest star @Homerthomas to propel him into a first round victory.

The Sanity coalition is 100% behind @HomerThompson .

We have had ringing endorsements from
- @@JDragon
- @Quipling
- @GNN

And many many others from the Sanity camp.

In addition many Unreliables, WTF Republicans, and even Deplorabots have grown weary of the shitpostathon of the Palis regime and do not want more of the same from @irish_thug . There is room on the Sanity train for all you and we continue to welcome you aboard to join with those from your team that have already come aboard.

@M3t4tr0n (@pcptornado VP pick before PCP latched himself to the failed Irish Campaign)

Numerous other WTF reoblicans also cast votes in favor of Homer in the last round of votng.

@irish_thug is an admitted ally of the "Alt Reich" and we know the Berniebrobots are committed to ensuring that ethno nationalism is not the governing voice of the WR. We therefore ask for your support in our common cause.

The Plastic Paddy Poor Man’s Palis from Canada simply cannot be given the keys to the WR nuclear code. Say no to @irish_thug and yes to @HomerThompson !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back