Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

well i thought this was pretty obvious by just watching the match.

Floyd was smiling the entire time and just seemed to have fun in those first rounds

Well, duh. It's not like a good mma boxer is going to hang with an elite real boxer.

Considering he barely threw a punch the first three rounds, and walked straight towards Mc with an amateur style he has never used..... yeah I got that.

It was clear from the time it was signed that it was a sparring match. You plebs bought right into and actually paid money for it. You Motherfuckers are obsessed with McGregor. The lovers and the haters alike.

But but but...

ALMOST.jpg

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger

Mayweather elevates his brand by showing respect to his opponents. Whats the point being the best if everyone else sucks? It doesnt mean anything if everyone else is a bum. Floyd was saying beforehand that conor is a warrior and undefeated on the feet, because he sells more tickets if the bout seems compelling. If he said beforehand that he would simply wait for conor to gas out and then overwhelm him, the truth of this would squash any intrigue and that would be reflected in sales

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger
You're too dumb to think it wasn't a work. They were both involved in making it a work. Both those guys used each other for a huge paycheck.

Most of us knew that, but the Conor fans aren't gonna admit it.

You're too dumb to think it wasn't a work. They were both involved in making it a work. Both those guys used each other for a huge paycheck.
The only dumb one is you, I called it ages ago that it was a work and more of a WWE match.

But LOL @ thinking Conor benefited just as much as Floyd did

Floyd made x3
And Conor has brain damage
Only positive for Conor is that he made more money in this fight than what he would have made combined on his 6 fights left on his contract

AND no

Conor didn't make 100m from the Floyd fight
Another funny thing

Conor fans and clueless casuals thinking Floyd would let Conor have a penny more than he deserves
The max he probably made all together is 50m
and Conor was more than happy with that because his bum life changed from 3m to 50m

Fronting to the fans and media like it will be a 100/100 split
he should be happy Floyd is taking it easy and keep everything else confidential and not destroying the ufc/Conor's repuation

The only dumb one is you, I called it ages ago that it was a work and more of a WWE match.

But LOL @ thinking Conor benefited just as much as Floyd did

Floyd made x3
And Conor has brain damage
Only positive for Conor is that he made more money in this fight than what he would have made combined on his 6 fights left on his contract

AND no

Conor didn't make 100m from the Floyd fight
Another funny thing

Conor fans and clueless casuals thinking Floyd would let Conor have a penny more than he deserves
The max he probably made all together is 50m
and Conor was more than happy with that because his bum life changed from 3m to 50m
Conor got paid more than any mma fighter in history. Who gives a fuck what floyd made? There's some dumb motherfuckers on this board. I mean, God damn.

Conor got paid more than any mma fighter in history. Who gives a fuck what floyd made? There's some dumb motherfuckers on this board. I mean, God damn.
Actually

Dana White probably made more if you minus the brain damage Conor got

This dummy literally just said he only made 50m. That's a whole new level of stupid.

Actually

Dana White probably made more if you minus the brain damage Conor got
Dude, it was a work. Nobody got brain damage. Stormtroopers get hit harder trying to duck under doors.

You just said floyd was pulling punches. Be consistent with whatever dumbass argument you're trying to make.

Back