Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

One for my doggie @FeloniousMonk whereever he is
AbsoluteChiefDolphin-max-1mb.gif

@Jackonfire too of course

Damn Careless Whisper is my jam
Funny-Dancing-Gif-Picture.gif
Great song, love it.. and getting myself in the mood for George Michael songs because soon it will be christmas and I will listen to "Last Christmas" on repeat many times. The song has a lot of memories and meaning for me.

Great song, love it.. and getting myself in the mood for George Michael songs because soon it will be christmas and I will listen to "Last Christmas" on repeat many times. The song has a lot of memories and meaning for me.
Lol, believe it or not my wife has been listening to that song constantly in the last week.

giphy.gif

Saved to my favorites.

Eus9Tzt.gif

Haha.. I only know it because they keep playing this cats commercial for the phone company in my country (from Eastern Europe) and every time I see it I get reminded of our favorite sherdog cat aka you.

Haha.. I only know it because they keep playing this cats commercial for the phone company in my country (from Eastern Europe) and every time I see it I get reminded of our favorite sherdog cat aka you.

Haha super cool, Romania is beautiful and has great cat commercials it seems :p :p

fWBooH.gif

You know me always trying to push local talent but this one is close to home this one is family, this is my cousins son who's starting to get quite the following locally and internationally with more than a few celebrity following he goes by Daniel Caesar, I still call him Ashton this is the song that's getting him attention now

@Cint @datfnguy @Jackonfire @Oku @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @NinjaNiK @MonkeyGirl

You know me always trying to push local talent but this one is close to home this one is family, this is my cousins son who's starting to get quite the following locally and internationally with more than a few celebrity following he goes by Daniel Caesar, I still call him Ashton this is the song that's getting him attention now

@Cint @datfnguy @Jackonfire @Oku @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @NinjaNiK @MonkeyGirl

Yo I"m into that song. Had to send it to my girl to listen to. BTW There has been a roster change... again.

Back