Likelihood: Trump loses in 2020, accepts the vote as legit, and cleanly transfers power?

I know. I'm so hysterical and illogical rn.

EDIT: Also, get out of here, Fox News viewers never asked questions based on statistics and political customs. They were asking whether the chances of Obama being the antichrist were more or less than broccoli percent.

Ok just lost at broccoli percent

I'm unconvinced that the core of his supporters actually care about being antiestablishment, or they would have abandoned him months ago.

True, but he is also around 35% right now.

That 15% is key.

I also expect another 5-8% of klingons to still flip, as his corporate pandering becomes more apparent. He'll hit Bush's lows of 27-28%, and that will be his floor.

Likely: the Dems run another knucklehead candidate (Biden? Tulsi? Pocahontas?) who couldn't win a game of bingo down at the old folks home, much less an election, and lose once again because they have no clear message, and now look like the party of obstructionists, rapists, and pedos.

Sig bet. Trump is removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019.

1 month.

I'll, take it but that's a long wait for 1 month of lols. If I have to wait years, I wanna get something juicy. This has been a HUGE topic. Why not go lifetime sig?

Fyi, this thread was made in the off chance that Trotsky is right so he can bump and feed his tiny epeen as with his Miss Cleo like skills.

I honestly don't think he will run , I suspect he liked his life alot more prior to being President

I think he would. Like @AnGrYcRoW said, he had a great life prior to being president. More time with family and relaxing.

As far as his odds in 2020 I think that's gonna depend on whether our economy is still roaring or if it's tanking.

Making odds up, I think 65% chance he runs for re-election. 30% chance he wins (this might be generous).

98% he would accept the result and move on if he were to lose. Though this would depend on how much he loses by. If he was up against a Biden type and lost in a landslide, he would be beyond ridiculed by everyone across the political spectrum if he did not accept defeat.
What if he wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college and Alex Jones convinces him it was because if illegals voting ?

Likely: the Dems run another knucklehead candidate (Biden? Tulsi? Pocahontas?) who couldn't win a game of bingo down at the old folks home, much less an election, and lose once again because they have no clear message, and now look like the party of obstructionists, rapists, and pedos.
Obstructionists and pedos ....thats the Repubs man

Sig bet. Trump is removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019.

1 month.

Don't do it homer. It's more likely he resigns then is impeached. Which I doubt happens as well.

I would bet he is lame duck by 2018 though, just don't know how you measure that.

Back