alt-Right women are upset that alt-Right Men are treating them terribly

It's almost as if.. now stay with me guys... this is going to be some mind-blowing shit.

It seems there are assholes on both sides of the political Spectrum.. I know, it's shocking. Crazy that it actually isn't all 'good guys versus bad guys'

Fuck trolls.

no idea what pulling a Laci Green is. smoking laced weed?
I've never watched her content but supposedly she was the "pinnacle of SJWs" on YT, for years, who then suddenly one day uploaded a video "TAKING THE RED PILL?" in which she more or less "switched sides" and she is now lauded by right-wingers.

Lauren would do the same thing, but the other way.

I've never watched her content but supposedly she was the "pinnacle of SJWs" on YT, for years, who then suddenly one day uploaded a video "TAKING THE RED PILL?" in which she more or less "switched sides" and she is now lauded by the right-wingers.

Lauren would do the same thing, but the other way.
I'd welcome her with open arms. <{1-16}>

I thought this was some real life stuff but it's ANONYMOUS ONLINE TROLLING? Guess everyone on Sherdog is an Alt-Right male cuz practically everyone here has told a woman to stay in the kitchen at one time or another.

This is more about online bullying than it is about some political faction. I hope we don't start seeing online trolling as illegal.

Salon is one of the leftist publications trying to normalize pedophilia.

16.png

Wait, so what makes them leftist is an article wherein a pedophile explains his/her perspective while acknowledging a serious and dangerous defect?

*I don't read Salon and I'm aware of their slant. But this article is a poor example.

so the source for this story is 3 tweets from the same person...? does that really constitute a trend or evidence?

Its no suprise given that MGTOW, Red Pill, and Incels are overwhelmingly right wingers.

These trolls are anonymous yet we know they're alt-right?

Also, this is happening to woman in the Alt-Right because one lady tweeted about it?

[<diva2]

the alt right is a form of white nationalism.

the core of white nationalism is "traditional" gender roles usually refering to christian gender roles and white racial awareness.

women are subservient to men and should be making babies because the white race is dying.

this is how its always been. its a very patriarchal movement.

these young people have been introduced to it in a watered down way with a different name and think its not like the david duke version...

fun fact, tara mccarthy is part indian

lauren southern has veen flagged for having a non white boy friend in the past...

"ALT LIGHT" is becoming the name for the alt right because if the increasing hypocrisy and out of touch narratives to traditional white nationalism.

the far right eats itself far more yhan thr left.

even back in the 90's you had nordicists/pro germanics vs pan europeans..

I was a mod at a pro germanic website and it was hilarious when people would argue with "swarthy" meds.

I got banned because I admited to race mixing..which I never back pedaled on....I believe in white identity but Im not racist and I have no children either. Its not popular to be racialy awake but not racist. <Eek2.0>

I got banned because I admited to race mixing..which I never back pedaled on....I believe in white identity but Im not racist and I have no children either. Its not popular to be racialy awake but not racist. <Eek2.0>

What the hell does that even mean?

Edit: But, seriously what is white identity and being racially awake, and how can you believe in some sort of nebulous "whiteness" and not be racist? Maybe not the hardcore cross-burning I am superior to others racism, but if you believe in white identity your buying into the whole anglo-European social concept of "race" that was created in the late 19th century and bought into by the Western colonial powers to justify European colonization of foreign peoples and to separate themselves from those they conquered. (Interestingly in the Spanish colonial world race was not conceived in the same way, probably because their empire was Catholic and rose/fell long before the concepts of race, social Darwinism, etc ever arose. In nations with a Spanish colonial backing we see much more "race" mixing and a more "racially" homogenized society as the Spanish colonial elite allowed settlers to marry and mix into the local populaces whereas in anglo/french/germanic colonies they maintained a much more strict separation and unique identity from their indigenous populations.

The whole idea of white identity sounds like its based on the foundation there are different "races" with unique traits and features which is inherently a racist notion or at least it very easily leads to racism because if races have exclusive characteristics that can be recognized and preserved why can't one race be "better" than the other in some category. The idea there is some inherent genetic/racial trait one must possess in order to truly "be" part of a select group inevitably leads to racism.

Whiteness does not really exist so the whole thing gets really convoluted as you try to parse out what makes someone white and why that is worthy of special recognization. Sure there is culture and different peoples have developed unique cultures, but German culture is not "white culture" and in 2017 nothing stops an immigrant from Cameroon from adopting and integrating into German culture and becoming considered an equal and undifferentiable part of German culture unless you believe somehow him being black/African/Cameroonian/foreign means he will never be "truly" German. Which again leads back to a racial/racist underpinning if somehow someone being foreign means they are somehow incapable of ever adopting the traditions and cultures the "being" so to say of another group of peoples.

Last edited:
I just hope for these women's sake that these MAGA hat wearing alt-right clowns aren't as molesty and rapey as so many progressive male feminist "allies" seem to be.
Conservatives didn't understand when left wing women threw out the term "rape culture." Now with several high-profile, male leftists being exposed as rapists it's starting to make sense.

Salon talking about the alt right. I’m sure this was a fair assessment

I thought this was some real life stuff but it's ANONYMOUS ONLINE TROLLING? Guess everyone on Sherdog is an Alt-Right male cuz practically everyone here has told a woman to stay in the kitchen at one time or another.

This is more about online bullying than it is about some political faction. I hope we don't start seeing online trolling as illegal.
nope, ive called a few crazy bitches though

Back