Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

LOL, what a sucker... You must be a boxing noob. Congratulations on watching your first Mayweather fight then acting like some sort of an authority. Terrible post. This thread is bad, and you should feel bad.
LOL

Another conor fan so upset
If i was casual like yourself
I'd be saying he wasn't carrying him

1- Nobody says Floyd created the gimmick of being rich and flashy. The WWE didn't create either. But the fact is that when Floyd walks around saying he runs the show, he is actually telling the truth, while Conor comes across as a big poser by acting like if he was the greatest thing on stage when behind him there is people who control how much money he can make.

1. WWE writers CREATED Floyd's whole money gimmick. Notice how Floyd didnt even become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

2. Again, Floyd has a boss. Look up who Al Haymon is.

3. Floyd Is the real poser claiming to be his own boss when he is NOT. Again Al Haymon.

4. I bet you don't even know that Mayweather promotions was never a real thing until recently. Again Floyd the POSER was pretending for the longest time.

5. When Floyd was being promoted by Golden boy, Oscar was always FAR MORE POWERFUL then Floyd (and the real boss.) Floyd was never his own boss or the most "powerful man" in the room. You continue to display your ignorance

4. AGAIN, Conor is every bit as much his own boss as Floyd is. In that both have bosses but both can still call their own shots -and both have way more leverage then everyone else due to their position.

6. You keep bringing up how Dana/Lorenzo are more powerful then Conor. Guess what? Dana and Lorenzo are far more powerful then Floyd too. You really have no idea what you're talking about and just eat up what Floyd says.

7.Comparing the MMA model to the boxing model is irrelvant. In boxing, a higher percentage goes to fighters. Floyd getting more of the lions share is not proof of anything. ALL top boxers get a bigger piece of the pie. Conor does NOT get his FAIR SHARE in MMA because of the way MMA is set up. But Conor sure as hell deserves more then Floyd does.

Shinobi said:
Wrong. Conor would never be able to make 100 M dollars by facing some unknown fighter.

Are you drunk? Where did I ever say against "unkown" fighters?

I said Conor couldve easily made 100mill in boxing fighting Manny/Canelo, therefore Conor did NOT need Floyd to make 100mill in boxing.

Floyd was the one who NEEDED Conor.

Marcos and Berto aren't even all that unknown and yet Floyd's PPVs vs them BOMBED. ENOUGH SAID..Check mate. Floyd NEEDS other stars to sell. Floyd was never self made because he always leeched off other names to sell. Floyd NEEDED Conor. Conor is the self made star who can sell based on just his name no matter who hes facing

Shinobi said:
Floyd made a name for himself without a 4 billion dollar company promoting him and telling everyone how great he is.

Again you continue to show how ignorant you are. "Not a real Floyd fan, just a Conor hater."

Bob Arum first promoted Floyd. Then power house Oscar De La Hoya. Now Al Haymon. There's always been big entities behind Floyd..

And again, Conor's dominant performances against Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez PROVED Conor's GREATNESS. Had nothing to do with marketing like u keep trying to imply. You're too blinded by hate to see it. That's your fault.

Shinobi said:
Conor had a HUUUUUUUUUUGE help in becoming what he is today. Only a retarded Conor fangirl can't see this.

Yeah...if it's so easy to create stars like Conor then why hasn't the UFC created more Conors?

Exactly. You're just a blind hater. Conor made Conor and is self made. That's why

Shinobi said:
4- No he didn't. Floyd is undefeated and your opinion about who won that fight doesn't matter. Stick to facts.

Yet in the past you have tried to argue that Nate really beat Conor in the rematch

Full blown hater double standards.

Floyd vs Castillo actually legit was a robbery and everyone in boxing considers that a win for Floyd. Regardless the POINT WAS that Floyd is a ducker and cherry picker so his undefeated record means nothing to most. Hence why most boxing historians don't even have Floyd top 20 all time. The point IS IF Floyd took as many risky short notice fights as Conor over his career, Floyd would have WAY MORE then 4 losses.

Shinobi said:
5- Now you're just being absurd and acting like you actually know these people just because you watched a few fights and interviews.
It's well known. Floyd LITERALLY pays his entourage to hang out with him and be friends. Even his paid for entourage has given interviews stating so. Them>>>you

Shinobi said:
Wrong. Floyd has plenty of real fans too, including me.

Yeah I'm sure you are a fan. Cough just a Conor hater.

And NO in the REAL WORLD (not in your head) Floyd is widely hated.

Even In LA and NY Floyd was unanimously booed while Conor was unanimously loved and cheered

Shinobi said:
Yes, he has more haters than Conor, but he has embraced the heel persona since ever and seems to be doing fine with it. You think Floyd wants to be loved? If Floyd wanted to be loved he wouldn't have acted the way he did for so many years knowing he was pissing so many people off.

Im glad you could finally admit that Floyd is nothing but a gimmick

"Bu Floyd his not a poser who pretends to be something he's not"

BOOM. EXPOSED. Conor is far more real then Floyd.

Shinobi said:
7- Al Hayman is not Floyd's boss. He is Floyd's manager. Learn the difference, you fucking ignorant.

So you further prove you don't know boxing

Al Haymon has like a million lawsuites against him for breaking the Ali act where Haymon tries to disguise himself as just an advisory, yet is promoter/boss etc

Also who do you think writes Floyd his checks? Floyd sure as hell doesn't write them himself. Oscar use to. Guess who does now? "Mayweather promotions wasn't even a real promotion until a couple years ago and Mayweather promotions has only put on 2 low level events in its existence lol..but go ahead and eat up Floyds propoganda that that's where Floyd gets his money from. Good little sheep.

Shinobi said:
8- Conor will look like shit when he is 40. He already looks older than Floyd at 29 and got his ass kicked by a guy 11 years older.

That's just subjective and your hate talking non sense.

Fact is Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Thank you.

Don't ever try to bring Conor down by comparing him to Floyd. Conor=Ali+Bruce Lee.

Floyd=gimmick created by WWE writers who leeched off other big names to sell who was corny, unlikable, and who cherry picked

Last edited:
LOL

Another conor fan so upset
If i was casual like yourself
I'd be saying he wasn't carrying him

LOL @ you thinking I'm a Conor fan. Look through my post history and you'll find me picking Diaz to beat him both times and generally bagging on Conor fan boys when I do venture into the heavies. If your posts could be a little bit more mindlessly empty and free of actual thought or opinion other than blanket accusations, I'd appreciate it.

1. WWE writers CREATED Floyd's whole money gimmick. Notice how Floyd didnt even become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

2. Again, Floyd has a boss. Look up who Al Haymon is.

3. Floyd Is the real poser claiming to be his own boss when he is NOT. Again Al Haymon.

4. I bet you don't even know that Mayweather promotions was never a real thing until recently. Again Floyd the POSER was pretending for the longest time.

5. When Floyd was being promoted by Golden boy, Oscar was always FAR MORE POWERFUL then Floyd (and the real boss.) Floyd was never his own boss or the most "powerful man" in the room. You continue to display your ignorance

4. AGAIN, Conor is every bit as much his own boss as Floyd is. In that both have bosses but both can still call their own shots -and both have way more leverage then everyone else due to their position.

6. You keep bringing up how Dana/Lorenzo are more powerful then Conor. Guess what? Dana and Lorenzo are far more powerful then Floyd too. You really have no idea what you're talking about and just eat up what Floyd says.

7.Comparing the MMA model to the boxing model is irrelvant. In boxing, a higher percentage goes to fighters. Floyd getting more of the lions share is not proof of anything. ALL top boxers get a bigger piece of the pie. Conor does NOT get his FAIR SHARE in MMA because of the way MMA is set up. But Conor sure as hell deserves more then Floyd does.

Are you drunk? Where did I ever say against "unkown" fighters?

I said Conor couldve easily made 100mill in boxing fighting Manny/Canelo, therefore Conor did NOT need Floyd to make 100mill in boxing.

Floyd was the one who NEEDED Conor.

Marcos and Berto aren't even all that unknown and yet Floyd's PPVs vs them BOMBED. ENOUGH SAID..Check mate. Floyd NEEDS other stars to sell. Floyd was never self made because he always leeched off other names to sell. Floyd NEEDED Conor. Conor is the self made star who can sell based on just his name no matter who hes facing

Again you continue to show how ignorant you are. "Not a real Floyd fan, just a Conor hater."

Bob Arum first promoted Floyd. Then power house Oscar De La Hoya. Now Al Haymon. There's always been big entities behind Floyd..

And again, Conor's dominant performances against Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez PROVED Conor's GREATNESS. Had nothing to do with marketing like u keep trying to imply. You're too blinded by hate to see it. That's your fault.

Yeah...if it's so easy to create stars like Conor then why hasn't the UFC created more Conors?

Exactly. You're just a blind hater. Conor made Conor and is self made. That's why

Yet in the past you have tried to argue that Nate really beat Conor in the rematch

Full blown hater double standards.

Floyd vs Castillo actually legit was a robbery and everyone in boxing considers that a win for Floyd. Regardless the POINT WAS that Floyd is a ducker and cherry picker so his undefeated record means nothing to most. Hence why most boxing historians don't even have Floyd top 20 all time. The point IS IF Floyd took as many risky short notice fights as Conor over his career, Floyd would have WAY MORE then 4 losses.

It's well known. Floyd LITERALLY pays his entourage to hang out with him and be friends. Even his paid for entourage has given interviews stating so. Them>>>you

Yeah I'm sure you are a fan. Cough just a Conor hater.

And NO in the REAL WORLD (not in your head) Floyd is widely hated.

Even In LA and NY Floyd was unanimously booed while Conor was unanimously loved and cheered

Im glad you could finally admit that Floyd is nothing but a gimmick

"Bu Floyd his not a poser who pretends to be something he's not"

BOOM. EXPOSED. Conor is far more real then Floyd.

So you further prove you don't know boxing

Al Haymon has like a million lawsuites against him for breaking the Ali act where Haymon tries to disguise himself as just an advisory, yet is promoter/boss etc

Also who do you think writes Floyd his checks? Floyd sure as hell doesn't write them himself. Oscar use to. Guess who does now? "Mayweather promotions wasn't even a real promotion until a couple years ago and Mayweather promotions has only put on 2 low level events in its existence lol..but go ahead and eat up Floyds propoganda that that's where Floyd gets his money from. Good little sheep.

That's just subjective and your hate talking non sense.

Fact is Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Thank you.

Don't ever try to bring Conor down by comparing him to Floyd. Conor=Ali+Bruce Lee.

Floyd=gimmick created by WWE writers who leeched off other big names to sell who was corny, unlikable, and who cherry picked

I'm not even gonna bother to entertain all that nonsense you just wrote, because responding to all of that takes time, and i'm not willing to keep wasting more time with another ignorant, insufferable Conor cock rider that refuses to accept the simple FACT that he got his ass kicked by a much more successful athlete. Floyd is gonna go down in the history books as an undefeated boxer who broke records after records. Conor won't have that honor. He already has several losses. He is pretty beatable, both in MMA and Boxing.

See, the problem here is that you really don't know what you're talking about, which makes it useless to argue against you. You say things just for the sake of saying things. You're wrong. For example: You say WWE created the money persona. That's factually incorrect. Floyd being flashy and showing off his money came before the WWE. Hell, you have footage of him with money in front of him saying he is eating money in the 24/7 for the Hatton fight. And even many years before that you have footage of Floyd being flashy and showing off his cars and talking about how much money he has. Even before the Oscar fight, so what are you talking about, you dumb fuck? All of this was before 2008. WWE had nothing to do with it. WWE simply took the image he already had and promoted him as such.

And again, Al Hayman is his manager. He isn't Floyd's boss, but i guess you will never be able to understand the difference between these two concepts so why waste my time?

Old news...but new news. At least Mayweather confirmed what everyone that is not a Conor fan already knew.

Yes because Floyd is just a pillar of honesty and integrity. Lord knows he has never gotten in trouble with the law or lied over and over and over for his own benefit. Never happened.

He didn't go in guns blazing cause that's not what mayweather ever does noobie

He went in with MUCH LESS OutPut then ALL of his previous fights. With Connors Style he could of KO'd Connor faster than he did That english champ. Hatch? hatcher? HE CARRIED CONNOR. Brilliant to wait a bit and bring it up to Stir the Pot. Now Connor can call B.S. .... THEY CAN BOTH TALK SHIT. Make another 100 million each.

This is all these little dipshit Conor fans have to cling to, including @Nononotorious, @NotoriousMillions and @ICEibuPROfen, @YellowBanenoo etc regarding the Floyd fight.

They also have this weird obsession in their tiny little minds about 'real fighting'; as in boxing isn't 'real fighting'.

Which of course it isn't; but neither is MMA - real fighting AKA streetfighting/NHB fighting is for neanderthal thugs who are basically criminals that fight for sweet FA on the streets.

Boxers and MMA fighters are PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS that fight in sanctioned sporting contests for huge purses - NONE OF IT'S REAL FIGHTING.

They show their age (i.e. teenagers) by being obsessed with 'real fighting' and downplaying Floyd's win/Conor's loss by saying boxing isn't 'real fighting'. Who gives a fuck? They fight for millions in professional sport, they care not a jot about who keyboard nerds think are 'real fighters'.

Stupid little nerds.
By your logic, arm wrestling is equivalent to boxing in regards to fighting.

By your logic, arm wrestling is equivalent to boxing in regards to fighting.

and again you are posting the same dumb shit , again and again, you re one of the worst poster i have ever seen on sherdog

Nate Diaz said he carried Conor in both their fights which was the only reason it "looked like" Nate got his ass kicked...

Floyd not only ripped off everything Nate said before the fight with Conor.. but also ripped off his gameplans...

Floyd saw the general population eat up everything Nate said even though it was total bullshit because they hated Conor..

So considering all that do you still believe Floyd?

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger

Floyd almost NEVER loses the first couple of rounds. Name the last time he did. Aside from against Conor, that is...

Floyd almost NEVER loses the first couple of rounds. Name the last time he did. Aside from against Conor, that is...

Conor faced a 40 yo Floyd in very questionable shape. Only dummies would compare past Floyd fights with this one. Whatever Floyd did in the past when he was an active fighter competing for world titles is 100% irrelevant. He is not in that position anymore. Conor lost in a way that even most of his haters didn't think he was going to lose. Everyone thought Floyd was going to win by decision, but Conor couldn't even last that long against a guy he himself made fun for not finishing fights. Just think about the irony of the whole situation. A guy trashes his opponent for having brittle hands and then gets finished. Lol. It's hilarious.

Conor faced a 40 yo Floyd in very questionable shape. Only dummies would compare past Floyd fights with this one. Whatever Floyd did in the past when he was an active fighter competing for world titles is 100% irrelevant. He is not in that position anymore. Conor lost in a way that even most of his haters didn't think he was going to lose. Everyone thought Floyd was going to win by decision, but Conor couldn't even last that long against a guy he himself made fun for not finishing fights. Just think about the irony of the whole situation. A guy trashes his opponent for having brittle hands and then gets finished. Lol. It's hilarious.
Tl;dr

Did you answer the question?

Tl;dr

Did you answer the question?

It must suck to be an insufferable Conor dick rider like you. The dude got fucked up badly and now you spend your entire time on this forum trying to control the damage as much as possible, when all that matters is that he lost. Lol. Nothing can be done about that. Nothing. Zero.

In questionable shape? Y'all guys were saying Floyd was in the best shape of his life before the fight. Pick a narrative and stick with it.

hqdefault.jpg

"Conor lost in a way that even most of his haters didn't think he was going to lose" - Who thought Conor was going to win 3-6 rounds out of 10? http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...laybyPlay-Results-RoundbyRound-Scoring-126307

The fact that haters are using the word 'carried' just shows how greatly expectations were exceeded by. What transpired surpassed every rational and thinking person's expectations, and the only people trying to diminish the gravity of the accomplishment are simply bitter and already had their mind made up before the battle: if Conor did well "Floyd carried him. Conor sucks." - if Conor did poorly "I knew it. Conor sucks."

It must suck to be an insufferable Conor dick rider like you. The dude got fucked up badly and now you spend your entire time on this forum trying to control the damage as much as possible, when all that matters is that he lost. Lol. Nothing can be done about that. Nothing. Zero.
So you didn't answer the question because you know the answer doesn't support your agenda, gotcha.

In questionable shape? Y'all guys were saying Floyd was in the best shape of his life before the fight. Pick a narrative and stick with it.

hqdefault.jpg

"Conor lost in a way that even most of his haters didn't think he was going to lose" - Who thought Conor was going to win 3-6 rounds out of 10? http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...laybyPlay-Results-RoundbyRound-Scoring-126307

The fact that haters are using the word 'carried' just shows how greatly expectations were exceeded by. What transpired surpassed every rational and thinking person's expectations, and the only people trying to diminish the gravity of the accomplishment are simply bitter and already had their mind made up before the battle: if Conor did well "Floyd carried him. Conor sucks." - if Conor did poorly "I knew it. Conor sucks."

Do you even watch fights or know anything at all about the sport? Do you think having visible abs means someone is in great shape? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm pretty sure any bodybuilder could go 12 rounds of fighting. I mean, look at all those muscles they have, right?

The word "carried" is being used because when you watch the fight you see Floyd carrying him. There are moments in this fight where Floyd has his hands up covering his face, standing in front of Conor, and Conor is just slapping his head like a baby, not knowing what to do. This is exactly what you see in light sparring sessions when a great fighter trains with some nobody. If you ever see a father boxing with his 3 yo son it will look exactly like that too.

You gotta be a very special kind of dumb for not noticing Floyd willingly not doing anything in the first 3 ronds. Conor did so great, and yet, people can barely find pictures of him tagging Floyd hard? Why is that? I tell you why is that: it's because when you watch the fight from a different angle you clearly see that the vast majority of what it seems to be landing isn't actually landing clean.

Sure, if you were one of those who thought Conor wouldn't land a punch, he did better than expected. But here's the thing: when people imagined this fight, people imagined Floyd like he usually does, not moving forward with his hands up like that, which is not his traditional style at all. Floyd himself said he was going to to get hit. In fact, between the pre fight interviews and his conversation with his corner during the fight is more than clear that everything went according Floyd's plan. He did what he wanted to do, and it worked.

Now, dumb Conor fan girls need to twist this into a huge moral victory for Conor. But again, don't forget he got finished by the guy he made fun for having no power. Now tell me: how funny is that? Your whole routine is about pointing out how fragile and brittle handed your opponent is, and how hard you punch, and then it turns out your opponent punches harder than you and you can't seem to hurt him with your incredible hands. How funny is that? Really, just tell me.

Do you even watch fights or know anything at all about the sport? Do you think having visible abs means someone is in great shape? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm pretty sure any bodybuilder could go 12 rounds of fighting. I mean, look at all those muscles they have, right?

The word "carried" is being used because when you watch the fight you see Floyd carrying him. There are moments in this fight where Floyd has his hands up covering his face, standing in front of Conor, and Conor is just slapping his head like a baby, not knowing what to do. This is exactly what you see in light sparring sessions when a great fighter trains with some nobody. If you ever see a father boxing with his 3 yo son it will look exactly like that too.

You gotta be a very special kind of dumb for not noticing Floyd willingly not doing anything in the first 3 ronds. Conor did so great, and yet, people can barely find pictures of him tagging Floyd hard? Why is that? I tell you why is that: it's because when you watch the fight from a different angle you clearly see that the vast majority of what it seems to be landing isn't actually landing clean.

Sure, if you were one of those who thought Conor wouldn't land a punch, he did better than expected. But here's the thing: when people imagined this fight, people imagined Floyd like he usually does, not moving forward with his hands up like that, which is not his traditional style at all. Floyd himself said he was going to to get hit. In fact, between the pre fight interviews and his conversation with his corner during the fight is more than clear that everything went according Floyd's plan. He did what he wanted to do, and it worked.

Now, dumb Conor fan girls need to twist this into a huge moral victory for Conor. But again, don't forget he got finished by the guy he made fun for having no power. Now tell me: how funny is that? Your whole routine is about pointing out how fragile and brittle handed your opponent is, and how hard you punch, and then it turns out your opponent punches harder than you and you can't seem to hurt him with your incredible hands. How funny is that? Really, just tell me.
Lel at me being a fan girl. Half my posts on here related to Conor are making fun of him and his ridiculous behavior. As a fighter tho, the guy is legit and he objectively exceeded all rational expectations versus one of the 3 greatest boxers to ever live and did so with never having a professional boxing match in his life.

It seems you have me confused with someone else as I never diminished Floyd's abilities or called him 'brittle hands - no KO power'. I always admitted Floyd was the best of this era, only second all time to maybe SRR. And as such, I gave Conor no chance and did not even expect him to win one round - this was the rational view that all people not hating or dick riding had, as it's boxing and not MMA. Conor did so well that the biggest buffoon in combat sports, Brendan Schaub, was closer in predicting the outcome of the fight than nearly any other pundit.

You are just a hater, bro; just as bitter and and blinded by vitriol as Jose, who tried clowning on Conor while the whole boxing and MMA worlds were unanimously decisive that Conor did well and subsequently made an ass outta himself. Only in the depths of the web, under the cover of anonymity, do people sport the narrative that you claim. Conversely, anyone that is publicly accountable is all in agreement: Conor exceeded expectations and did better than expected. Tho shall have to deal with it and let go.

Back