Kelvin Gastelum campaigning for title shot over Rockhold

Frozen Sea

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

In case you missed it on the MMA Hour Rockhold said that Gastelum doesn't deserve the shot at Whittaker due to his loss against Weidman.

Timestamped

Weidman has a better case than Gastelum. Rockhold has a better case than either.

neither of them deserve title shots right now, just make them fight each other .

Fuck the belt. I wanna see Gastelum vs. Rockhold.

Neither of them deserve shit to be real, Rockhold is too inactive and KG lost to Weidman recently, Whittaker shouldn't fight anyone but GSP, so both should stop with that madness and fight someone else to earn it. Maybe Romero.

Who've you got?
what-can-i-say.gif

Tough 1 to call but i see Kelvin clocking him.

Who you picking ?

In case you missed it on the MMA Hour Rockhold said that Gastelum doesn't deserve the shot at Whittaker due to his loss against Weidman.

Well he's right, how does losing to Weidman 2 fights ago put you next for the title. At best he's behind Weidman.

If Gastelum wants a title he should stop fighting old past it MWs, stop smoking weed , train properly and go back to WW (maybe even LW if he took it seriously) and fight in his proper weight class.

They should make Gastelum fight Hendricks again over and over and over at whatever weight they show up at until the two of them train and eat properly.

I got Whittaker over any of them. That dude has some exciting violent fights

Who've you got?

I actually think Kelvin would have a decent shot at boxing his face off, as long as he can avoid cage clinches, and any sort of ground fight.

Luke's boxing defense is horrid, but his kicks are deadly, and his ground game would be too much for the smaller, Gastelum. Also, Kelvin is about 2x faster than Luke as well, but Luke has the length, and ability to cover more ground.

Pick em fight, really.

The guy with the best case is in Bellator :mad:

Gastelum deserves it. A 1 fight win streak at MW is certainly deserving of a world title challenge.

So GSP vs Whitaker is not happening? What did I miss?

rockhold rarely fights hes just holding out to get the belt. i say reward the guys who are active.

Whittaker will undoubtably wanna wait for GSP. Gives his leg more time to heal, gets a fat pay day. He’s got his lotto ticket, no need to rip it up and fight anyone besides the other belt holder.

Don't waste a fight on KG. He gets smoke by any of the top 6.

KG get your diet together and get a top 5 win at WW.

Back