Platinum Michael Perry responds to keyboard warriors questioning his beach training video

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

DQPtJrkUIAATALC.jpg

Perry is okay for his size but I would easily KO him with my ammy boxing experience.

Trying to give his girl some camera time. Gotta keep the woman happy. Nice work Mike.

What is the point of putting up the picture of his can friend who was just cut from the ufc?

I would fuck Mike Perry up in any game on XBL, I am about to get my Masters degree (although I am about to fail one class and emailed a professor last night basically begging for a C), and I have a decent job

eat shit

I am a fan though

Dude has a black belt with dem hands. He doesn’t even need to respond to any keyboard warriors.

Enjoy the hype will it lasts.....

"God's Gift"....what a shit tattoo, both content and application. I guess it matches the rest of his ink.

That wasn’t written by Perry. ‘You’re’ and ‘than’ are spelt correctly.

I've been wanting to hear about his reaction to the responses to his beach workout since... I found out about the video from reading the thread title.

Let's see your ink
Are you defending that fucking terrible tattoo?
Come on now, he fenced the shit he stole from around the neighbourhood and got GODS GIFT tattooed in very small poorly spaced letters across his abdomen, just idiotic.

If feel confident that if a UFC career doesn’t work out, he’ll have a bright future as a comedian.

He ain't lying. I would expect most sherdoggers are not in a professional fighting environment like him & his girlfriend. She probably does know a lot more about holding the mitts than most people.

Back