Al Franken probably will have to resign...

I did read it. Did you read It? Did you look at the picture? Does that look like someone just violated? Does his arm appear to be in a position to even do that? Was she the one who is actually in his space? Who takes pictres like that with someone you don't know. She literally pushes her face against his.

Sorry. I accept most of these as accurate. Based on what I see here I don't believe it.

You can choose not to believe her if you want but you're acting as if her explanation doesn't explicitly address all these things you're concluding from the photo. She covered every single one of those points you made.

Nope. He's staying, and Pelosi already showed her true colors, by calling for "due process" over that other Dem clown who buried his sex scandals with tax payer money. He stepped down, and made her look like a complete dolt for defending him.

Lets just say the Dems folded their cards for any future re-litigation of Trump on this matter. It sure didn't take too long either. The fire was getting a little too hot on their end, I suppose.
She is calling for him to resign this morning.

She is calling for him to resign this morning.

Who? Nancy "Conyers is an icon, that deserves due process" Pelosi? Conveniently coming after people were calling for her head over that blunder?

Yeah, much genuine. A little too late there, Nance.

Except Pelosi is calling for Conyers to resign, so there's that.

As should be the case. Though I think a distinction needs to be drawn between Conyers who used tax payer money to cover up and silence a sex harassment case and Franken who is just a serial butt and boob grabber. I feel that Minnesota voters should decide Franken's fate while Conyer's is a matter of legitimate government corruption

Who? Nancy "Conyers is an icon, that deserves due process" Pelosi? Conveniently coming after people were calling for her head over that blunder?

Yeah, much genuine. A little too late there, Nance.
Better late than never. A far cry better than pos Trump supporting Moore.

Better late than never.

It's complete damage control bullshit, and I can't believe any Democrat would even be inclined to stick up for her. All things aside, she's pure poison for the Dems. You should be asking her to resign.

He seemed to be one of the good ones. Sure he was playing it up for the laughs here as he's posing for the photo, but it's worse in that he's playing sexual assault for the laughs.

Dem Governor will name his replacement who will serve until next November.

This picture is hilarious. I don't think he is making contact and if his fingertips are grazing her jacket, thick layers jacket.

This is nothing like squeezing her tits, fondling her and then taking his dick out and dragging it across her face- so let's not treat i like that.

Worst case scenario- he should issue a public apology something like:

"I am sorry for this offense. What was intended to be funny ended up being perceived as offensive. I understand my mistake and ask that others realize how wrong my actions were".

DONE, go back to work Mr. Franken.

It's complete damage control bullshit, and I can't believe any Democrat would even be inclined to stick up for her. All things aside, she's pure poison for the Dems. You should be asking her to resign.
She is calling for his resignation. All things aside, where are your calls for resignation of Trump who is not calling for Moore to step out of the race?

She is calling for his resignation. All things aside, where are your calls for resignation of Trump who is not calling for Moore to step out of the race?

Last time I checked, Moore denies the allegations, and hasn't paid anyone off with tax payer money.

But hey, keep "bu-bu-but Trump!"-ing in defense of Nancy fucking Pelosi. She is clearly the leader you deserve.

LOL.

Last time I checked, Moore denies the allegations, and hasn't paid anyone off with tax payer money.

But hey, keep "bu-bu-but Trump!"-ing in defense of Nancy fucking Pelosi. She is clearly the leader you deserve.

LOL.
And Trump is clearly the leader you deserve. And be clear I've been calling for the whole party to dump Conyers and Franken. Feel free to check my post history if you need! No where have I endorsed Pelosi on anything aside from calling on Conyers to resign. And the fact that we are talking about sexual allegations certainly allows me to call out the pedophile endorsing piece of fucking shit Trump. Anyone calling on Pelosi to step up and not calling on Trump to is pathetic. I've seen and heard all the allegations and they are credible to say the least. If your willfl ignorance allows you to side with a fucking pedophile that's your own damn fault.

On a billboard in LA today

1130-zendaya-billboard-unsavoryagents-website-5.jpg

As of today there are now 6 Democratic female senators asking for Al Franken to resign over the latest accusation of him attempting to kiss some random chick telling her "it's my right as a entertainer" allegedly

1. One picture.. bad joke. You good Al.
2. Groping breast..it's getting a little hot in here
3. Unwanted attempts at kissing (silly on its own, buts it not on its own, a pattern.)

Bye Al.

Get Franken out. He's past the point of being able to be an effective Senator.

The number is now 20 Senators asking him to step down.

I wonder how Bill Maher is feeling today, after ending his season on a crusade to defend Al Franken. Not the first time either. Guy defended Anthony Wiener quite a few times, after his initial scandal. Perhaps Bill should just stay away form these subjects when they come up.

The number is now 20 Senators asking him to step down.

I wonder how Bill Maher is feeling today, after ending his season on a crusade to defend Al Franken. Not the first time either. Guy defended Anthony Wiener quite a few times, after his initial scandal. Perhaps Bill should just stay away form these subjects when they come up.

Isn't that what you guys like about Maher? His one redeeming quality? That he won't give into pressures from feminists, "Islam apologists," and the like?

Isn't that what you guys like about Maher? His one redeeming quality? That he won't give into pressures from feminists, "Islam apologists," and the like?

Bill has some decent qualities, and I'd even say his overall message that there are degrees of sexual misconduct to consider is apt(one that is being denounced by one Senator as we speak), but he just doesn't have a consistent record on this. He himself treats allegations as a confession by the accused, when it's convenient for his political alignment. Al Franken essentially admitted it, and Bill's all "C'mon guys, it's not that bad". If Franken was a republican, he'd be calling for his execution. While there are degrees of misconduct, there are also degrees of guilt.

All in all though, I'm just saying Bill should probably lay off this subject, because he's building up quite the terrible track record.

Back