Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

Yeah I'm in no rush to impeach him for the sake of impeachment. I'd rather the investigation actually conclude and we all learn exactly what the sack of shit did so we can take him and the entire house of garbage that propped him up down with him too.

But by all means, everyone on the right keep sarcastically chanting "this is it" while we sit back smiling with our feet up chuckling at every new development. The constant efforts to tell us it's nothing at all are as telling as they are humorous.
Trump is likely to win reelection in 2020.

well ya you have to actually have done something to get impeached.....

The vote was forced by Rep. Al Green (D-Texas), who introduced articles of impeachment describing Trump as a bigot who incites hate and has demeaned the presidency.

"Donald John Trump, by causing such harm to the society of the United States is unfit to be president and warrants impeachment, trial and removal from office,"

giphy.gif

Lolz at this nonsense even being attempted. How embarrassing.

Here's to the real Al Green, a true American:

Good. It should be hard to remove a sitting President. I have nothing but disdain for the sexual assaulting, constantly lying, megalomaniac, sociopath that is in the whitehouse.... but if he's removed for any reasons other than impeachable ones.... I'm not happy with the process.

jokes aside, it may be coming.

how long will explanations like "my lawyer wrote it" work, even with a republican congress? mueller looking into finances now....

Muellers team has been completely discredited the past week in case you've been hanging around this liberal echo chamber too long and missed it.

Tell us more about Hillary/Obama selling uranium to Russia.
Don't tell me you bought into that CT too.

Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Every time I think you're coming around, you fall off the wagon again.

Muellers team has been completely discredited the past week in case you've been hanging around this liberal echo chamber too long and missed it.
Ironic opposite here. You've been sitting too long in your own echo chamber.

giphy.gif

Lolz at this nonsense even being attempted. How embarrassing.

Here's to the real Al Green, a true American:

It's always cute seeing people who believe in retarded things laugh at other people. If Trump declared bigfoot was fake would you be leading the crusade?

"Trump is harmful to America."

BearGrounds: "LOL omg so funny what a drama queen hahahahahaha"

"There's a north american ape/bear that's remained secret forever and is hidden by the government. There's no conclusive evidence of any kind but look at these footprints!"

BearGrounds: "WOW. Let's discuss this issue seriously it's important for all future generations that we approach this subject rationally...."

Now Charlie would be laughing. :)

"I've been desperately pretending everything I read on my FB and YT feeds that helps me cope with reality is completely true while ignoring every response to the bullshit I present."

We know TCK, we know.

not like he allowed illegal weapons to be sold to drugrunners or anything

nor have his Atty General be the first sitting Cabinet member EVER held in Contempt of Congress over releasing documents pertaining to said shadiness

It's always cute seeing people who believe in retarded things laugh at other people. If Trump declared bigfoot was fake would you be leading the crusade?

"Trump is harmful to America."

BearGrounds: "LOL omg so funny what a drama queen hahahahahaha"

"There's a north american ape/bear that's remained secret forever and is hidden by the government. There's no conclusive evidence of any kind but look at these footprints!"

BearGrounds: "WOW. Let's discuss this issue seriously it's important for all future generations that we approach this subject rationally...."

Now Charlie would be laughing. :)

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

giphy.gif

You guys have posted garbage like this 2947384638643x more than anyone in this forum has even IMPLIED the actual end of Trump's administration.

There's definitely some increasingly nervous people around here, but they sure as hell aren't the ones posting "this is it" when a breakdown of Trump's tax plan is posted and discussed by working adults.

Ironic opposite here. You've been sitting too long in your own echo chamber.

I've been hanging out in both right and left echo chambers and guess what...i find everything in the right chamber that i do in the left. But when i go over to left chamber I don't see half the relevant news out.

Back