Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

The peanut gallery here doesn't understand the significance.

This is real mental illness, on display for all to see, penetrating our political system from the ground up.

I couldn't imagine her watching A Dogs Purpose.

She's like the lady being slapped in the first Airplane movie

lol right when the video starts

Oh Now I see that spinny caption thing. Didn't even pay attention to that.

So here's a version of the video without the labels or commentary. Won't make it any easier to watch...

Would love to watch the vid, but the blowhard who inserts his face in the corner kills it for me.

Is there a version without the retard?

I couldn't imagine her watching A Dogs Purpose.

She's like the lady being slapped in the first Airplane movie
Not gonna lie, gotta Google that first one.

Would love to watch the vid, but the blowhard who inserts his face in the corner kills it for me.

Is there a version without the retard?
Ok, changed it for you. I really enjoy Dice but I can see that some people don't.

Shame on you for yawning at mental illness. You're a monster.

Calling people you merely disagree with mentally ill is an incredibly disingenuous, lazy, and dangerous way to argue.

<DisgustingHHH>

It's like the mind of a 6 year old trapped in a Senior Citizen's body. I'd say this sort of irrational emotional meltdown would surprise me coming from a mayor but nothing really surprises me anymore, especially coming out of Minnesota.

Oh Now I see that spinny caption thing. Didn't even pay attention to that.

So here's a version of the video without the labels or commentary. Won't make it any easier to watch...

Vote that crazy lady out of office.

This is a fully grown adult, the Mayor of a major city no less, who burst into tears and exploded into a fit of rage because someone expressed a (perfectly reasonable) different opinion to her. That is not sane, rational behavior. Normal, well adjusted people simply do not act like that. So seeing this from someone in such an important position of power and responsibility is highly disturbing.

This is a fully grown adult, the Mayor of a major city no less, who burst into tears and exploded into a fit of rage because someone expressed a (perfectly reasonable) different opinion to her. That is not sane, rational behavior. Normal, well adjusted people simply do not act like that. So seeing this from someone in such an important position of power and responsibility is highly disturbing.
She's probably sane but she definitely has issues and should be voted out ....which after this she probably will be

Let me get this straight. The mayor is labeling an entire race of millions of people with a certain attribute, and thinks the woman refuting this is the racist. What a mentalist.

It's like the mind of a 6 year old trapped in a Senior Citizen's body. I'd say this sort of irrational emotional meltdown would surprise me coming from a mayor but nothing really surprises me anymore, especially coming out of Minnesota.
Honestly with that first sentence you could be talking about Trump lol

Back