Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

Ridiculous stunt from attention seeker. Let Mueller finish his work.

I've been hanging out in both right and left echo chambers and guess what...i find everything in the right chamber that i do in the left. But when i go over to left chamber I don't see half the relevant news out.
Your chamber has confused you on which chambers are which.

I just have pro fighters on my social media due to work, and then I watch C-Span. So I don't really see shit other than people hunting during the day, and then very boring political talk at night (when not staring at a house floor with dumb vote numbers over it).

Trump shouldn't be impeached yet. And trying to do it this early only makes it harder later. He shouldn't be president, but he is and the ability to remove a President so easily is 100% bad precedent.

I've been hanging out in both right and left echo chambers and guess what...i find everything in the right chamber that i do in the left. But when i go over to left chamber I don't see half the relevant news out.

I don't think one single post will ever encapsulate TCK's existence on this forum better than this one.

The immediate bullshit, the comical premise he seems completely unaware of that he dives into head first until it's so absurd it could only be trolling, all full circle right back to just flat out bullshit that show's he just really is that partisan and stupid.

It's like a work of art, only somehow with less intrinsic value.

You guys have posted garbage like this 2947384638643x more than anyone in this forum has even IMPLIED the actual end of Trump's administration.

There's definitely some increasingly nervous people around here, but they sure as hell aren't the ones posting "this is it" when a breakdown of Trump's tax plan is posted and discussed by working adults.

You're gonna be seeing this picture over and over again for the next 8 years. It gives us pleasure that all the pain and suffering you're going to endure for the next 8 years will lessen your lifespans. And knowing that you're going to be shorted a few years out of your life gives us great pleasure and will add a few extra years to ours.

Don't you have to be found breaking a law to be impeached?

While depending on political outlook you can say he's being harmful but has he actually broken a law?

I'm surprised it got 58 votes.

I thought it getting 58 votes this early in the game was impressive honestly.

I mean most of the time they whined about Obamacare, they didn't even put anything on the table to vote on.

Don't you have to be found breaking a law to be impeached?

While depending on political outlook you can say he's being harmful but has he actually broken a law?

You can be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors", which means basically anything if the political will is there.

I don't think one single post will ever encapsulate TCK's existence on this forum better than this one.

The immediate bullshit, the comical premise he seems completely unaware of that he dives into head first until it's so absurd it could only be trolling, all full circle right back to just flat out bullshit that show's he just really is that partisan and stupid.

It's like a work of art, only somehow with less intrinsic value.

He's an amazing individual, I must admit. His insanity is far more insidious than some of the more flashy nuts we've had around here.

You're gonna be seeing this picture over and over again for the next 8 years. It gives us pleasure that all the pain and suffering you're going to endure for the next 8 years will lessen your lifespans. And knowing that you're going to be shorted a few years out of your life gives us great pleasure and will add a few extra years to ours.

What did the POTUS supposedly do wrong to warrant an impeachment vote?

Is he not playing alkng with the fake Zionist PC narrative? Or was it the fact tht he enforces US immigration laws?

Maybe it was because he called out radical Islam in great britian, one week before a radical islamist tried to assasinate Teresa May?

The dellusions of these 58 Democrats is no laughing matter. I'm betting most of them are the ones referred to by that DC pharmacist as having Alzheimer's disease.

Yeah, but has he even done anything that is a misdemeanor yet?
quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg

Definitely not a man i'd want investigating me.

Between his heroic jaw and Comey being 6'7", these G Men cats are pretty crazy.

We are still picking leaders like stupid asses.. I had a neighbor with a heroic jaw-line move next door while we were in middle school. He was 1 month older. I kicked the crap out of him at least 6 times. Comey comes off like a childish idiot. Look at brains and strength and other qualities that matter.

Oh little darlin.... try reading that back and tell me: does it sound like you're trying to convince me or yourself? LOL

Read every "leftists" posts in here. They're not the ones trying to convince people of something. They're all saying "yeah so? he shouldn't have been for this" while you idiots are actually touting this as a victory. We're not in a contest, you guys are. Because you're the ones who really need the win. You need to feel victory because you don't in your actual lives. So you're clinging to the "achievements" of another man who's done nothing for you at all.

I'll be fine if it goes on for another 8 years, I've accomplished things in my life and don't need a politician's success to feel good about myself. The country will fall apart but the bonus is I get 8 years of laughing at weak little bitches like you who got completely conned by a democrat who found republicans easier to get money out of. :)

I feel like this point is forgotten by the Trumpanzees. If Democrats are the worst thing since the plague, doesn't it bother them that Donald was a Democrat until like 7 years ago? What, did he have an epiphany at 65? Got over his youthful liberal phase and became a conservative?

We are still picking leaders like stupid asses.. I had a neighbor with a heroic jaw-line move next door while we were in middle school. He was 1 month older. I kicked the crap out of him at least 6 times. Comey comes off like a childish idiot. Look at brains and strength and other qualities that matter.

Dude was the director of the goddamn FBI. At that point, your reputation is based on shit you actually did. You can worry about the guy that looks like a meathead and talks hard. I'm going to worry about the guy who can't tell me about 95% of the stuff he does for fear of prison. If that guy also happens to be a giant, or has a jaw that puts Sly Stallone to shame, then fuck me twice.

An exercise in stupidity.

I feel like this point is forgotten by the Trumpanzees. If Democrats are the worst thing since the plague, doesn't it bother them that Donald was a Democrat until like 7 years ago? What, did he have an epiphany at 65? Got over his youthful liberal phase and became a conservative?
if anything that just shows how laughable our political system is, and how close the two parties truly are on the grand political spectrum

I heard 54 of those votes came from Maxine Waters.

I haven't seen democrats this miserable since someone informed them there are only two genders.

By the way, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Back