Ronda Rousey to the WWE

How is something that was widely known in September "breaking" in December?

giphy.gif

Prediction: She will end up being a better mixed martial artist than pro-wrestler, when all is set and done.

I truly can't see her being a good pro wrestler.

Good, now Rousey threads can go straight to The Wasteland where they belong.

Now they can script some head movement into that shit...

Brock Lesnar was a UFC champion. LOL

Ronda, Brock, Shamrock, Severn... clearly pro wrestling is the best base for MMA. Just need CM Punk to win a UFC title and 100% of WWE fighters will be UFC Champions.

Ronda, Brock, Shamrock, Severn... clearly pro wrestling is the best base for MMA. Just need CM Punk to win a UFC title and 100% of WWE fighters will be UFC Champions.
Ronda is the greatest fighter in human history, who retired from the UFC, and is going to WWE, not the other way around.

When will her mom start caoching chicks? That woman is hardcore.

Also, the UFC should award her a bronze belt or something

I hope she moves sucessfully to WWE and retire from MMA, she was a great pioneer and paved the way, but enough is enough, the striking game has evolved in WMMA in general.

{<RR}

No. She just finally fought 2 girls with the skillset to beat her.

Striking in WMMA is trash. Royce has better stand-up than 90% of them.

I hope she moves sucessfully to WWE and retire from MMA, she was a great pioneer and paved the way, but enough is enough, the striking game has evolved in WMMA in general.

{<RR}

Not hard when the matches are all fixed

LMFAO

Name one other WWE actor who is UFC championship level? Just ONE. Oh, you can't? Shut up then.
That is the question I am asking you. LOL

How many WWE fighters have transferred to the UFC, for us to have enough of a sample size to make a "rule"?

Even while she's in the WWE and away from fighting you guys will continue to follow her every move.

Back