Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

"Corfman was quoted in the Washington Post Thursday saying that a 32-year-old Moore gave her alcohol, took off her clothes and molested her when she was 14 in 1979. She said they’d met while he was a prosecutor, and she was waiting to go into a custody hearing."
That's an accusation, not evidence or proof. Anyone can make an accusation to try and slander someone. Without proof there is no way of knowing if it is valid or not.

That's an accusation, not evidence or proof. Anyone can make an accusation to try and slander someone. Without proof there is no way of knowing if it is valid or not.
Doesnt mean it didnt happen though. Seems like your support of a pedophile is getting in the way of common sense.

Whoopi: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."

Nice opinion piece on that episode:

Only in Hollywood could the brutal rape of a child be fantasized away. In her grand jury testimony, Geimer (then Gailey), barely a teenager, describes Polanski giving her part of a Quaalude, denying her pleas to “go home,” then raping her vaginally and anally. To read it is to weep.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/05/why-does-hollywood-keep-defending-roman-polanski/

Doesnt mean it didnt happen though. Seems like your support of a pedophile is getting in the way of common sense.
Obama was accused of being a Muslim terrorist. Therefore, all liberals support Muslim terrorism.

Wow, great logic you have there.

Obama was accused of being a Muslim terrorist. Therefore, all liberals support Muslim terrorism.

Wow, great logic you have there.
If you can’t tell the difference between that and a bonafide accusation then you’re a moron

If you can’t tell the difference between that and a bonafide accusation then you’re a moron
They're both accusations not supported by evidence.

Show me evidence/proof. Otherwise what prevents me from saying that you raped me 5 years ago?

Are you seriously suggesting that Hollywood represents liberalism in a meaningful way? These people are panderers who adopt anything that makes them sound moral, while grabbing as much temporal power as they can.

And Polanski was subsequently shamed, and would have been put in jail if not for legal wrangling that allowed him to escape the country.

Roy Moore is running for a position of serious power, and has official support from the White House and the RNC. Not only that, the president, a sexual predator himself, is too much a pussy to actually even campaign in Alabama, favoring border towns in Florida.

Is Hollywood by and large "liberal voters"? That was the statement the OP made - and they sure as shit supported Polanski.

Polanski was given a damn award and his hollywood friends started an online petition to get him released when he was arrested in Switzerland. Doesn't sound like a lot of shaming to me.

I get all that, but I'm gonna tell you straight up; there's only 1 credible allegation that should keep Moore out of office and no one has done jack to actually investigate it. It doesn't seem that anyone has even tried to investigate the alleged diner rape either.

Instead they just keep piling on all these stories about him dating 16-17 year olds that I don't really see as disqualifying. FFS it was fairly acceptable in the south to date teens with their parents permission - not my thing, but who am I to judge considering the girls that said he dated them claim that he was a perfect gentleman (minus ordering wine for them).

Last edited:
He's talking about hollywood ovation that was speaking to his achievements in their artform. Because as you know, if you are liberal... you are also a hollywood elite.

Nah bro, we talking about "rape rape" verses that other kind.

"He admitted taking “young girls” out after he returned from serving in Vietnam, but denied serving one of the girls wine because the alleged date would have been in a dry county."

Wouldn't he have been in Etowah County? It wasn't a dry county and I'm fairly certain that the girl said he ordered wine at dinner.

Mondo Freaks beats his wife and sleeps with his dog.

You can say what ever you want, but it doesn't mean that my accusation isn't true.

Mondo Freaks beats his wife and sleeps with his dog.

You can say what ever you want, but it doesn't mean that my accusation isn't true.
Except, the accusations are there and there is a credible pattern.

Whereas me beating my wife and sleeping with my dog can be disproven in a second

Is Hollywood by and large "liberal voters"? That was the statement the OP made - and they sure as shit supported Polanski.

Polanski was given a damn award and his hollywood friends started an online petition to get him released when he was arrested in Switzerland. Doesn't sound like a lot of shaming to me.

I get all that, but I'm gonna tell you straight up; there's only 1 credible allegation that should keep Moore out of office and no one has done jack to actually investigate it. It doesn't seem that anyone has even tried to investigate the alleged diner rape either.

Instead they just keep piling on all these stories about him dating 16-17 year olds that I don't really see as disqualifying. FFS it was fairly acceptable in the south to date teens with their parents permission - not my thing, but who am I to judge considering the girls that said he dated them claim that he was a perfect gentleman (minus ordering wine for them).

So, a 34 year old engaging in sexual relationships with 14, 15 and 16 year olds is not disqualifying?

Whereas me beating my wife and sleeping with my dog can be disproven in a second

Nope, the accusation is out there.

btw- there's a pattern of him dating late teen girls, pinching a 28 yr olds butt, and talking to a 22 yr old after she turned him down.

There are 2 accusations that mean anything. The 14yo and the alleged diner rape. 1 seems to be obvious bull shit the other should be investigated - hopefully before the election.

Nope, the accusation is out there.

btw- there's a pattern of him dating late teen girls, pinching a 28 yr olds butt, and talking to a 22 yr old after she turned him down.

There are 2 accusations that mean anything. The 14yo and the alleged diner rape. 1 seems to be obvious bull shit the other should be investigated - hopefully before the election.
But you’re not using common sense. The fact that you are putting them on equal footing shows your bias.

You accusing me, has no merit. Whereas Roy has a pattern of dating younger girls, even as young as 14...yikes!

So, a 34 year old engaging in sexual relationships with 14, 15 and 16 year olds is not disqualifying?

He's been accused of engaging is sex with 1 14yo and supposedly trying to rape a 17 yo. The later seems bogus

But you’re not using common sense. The fact that you are putting them on equal footing shows your bias.

You accusing me, has no merit. Whereas Roy has a pattern of dating younger girls, even as young as 14...yikes!

You see there is 1 14 yo that claims Moore tried to sex her. None of the other allegations sound anything like that. The rest are him getting the parents permission to date the girls and then being a gentleman.

That doesn't mean the 14yo story isn't true, but you'd think someone would find out instead of claiming it is because he dated some hs seniors.

He's been accused of engaging is sex with 1 14yo and supposedly trying to rape a 17 yo. The later seems bogus
At the time he started pursuing them

Leigh Corfman-14
Wendy Miller-14
Debbie Wessman Gibson-17
Beverly Young Nelson-16

These are alongside the other cases in which Moore sexually harassed or assaulted women past the legal age.

At the time he started pursuing them

Leigh Corfman-14
Wendy Miller-14
Debbie Wessman Gibson-17
Beverly Young Nelson-16

These are alongside the other cases in which Moore sexually harassed or assaulted women past the legal age.

What is perusing them? I know the girl he dated when she was 18 said she met him when she was 17 and they started dating after she turned 18 - with parents permission.

That's the part that doesn't add up - he asked all these parents to date the daughters (even the 18yo) except 2? He was a perfect gentleman with all of them except 2?

btw- there's only 2 allegation against older women - a 28yo that claims he pinched her butt in his office and a 22yo that he asked out and she said no she was in a relationship.

The latter's idea of harassment was that he would continue to talk to her after she turned him down - which she found creepy.

What is perusing them? I know the girl he dated when she was 18 said she met him when she was 17 and they started dating after she turned 18 - with parents permission.

That's the part that doesn't add up - he asked all these parents to date the daughters (even the 18yo) except 2? He was a perfect gentleman with all of them except 2?

btw- there's only 2 allegation against older women - a 28yo that claims he pinched her butt in his office and a 22yo that he asked out and she said no she was in a relationship.

The latter's idea of harassment was that he would continue to talk to her after she turned him down - which she found creepy.

Pursuing meant hit on them initially.

Roy sexually advanced on Corfman and tried to get her phone number when she was 14.

Roy sexually advanced upon Miller when she was 16, after having met her when she was 14.

Gibson claims Moore sexually advanced on her when she was 17, after speaking to her HS civics class.

We've got over 30 people going on record to corroborate these women's stories, elucidating on his reputation as well.

Why the obfuscation? It seems rather obvious that he is a pedophile, and one that has support of the official head of the Republican party, the RNC, and of the sitting Republican President.

You couldn't disprove that you've never beaten your wife, or slept with your dog to a certainty, if someone accused you of doing so. Unless you videotaped every single second of your interactions with them, you would have no way of disproving it to a certainty. It would be your word against theirs.

If you could disprove the accusations with a certainty, please explain how would you go about doing it? If your wife denies it, people could wonder if you beat her into it. Your dog can't talk, so there is no way of knowing if you actually do or do not fuck it behind closed doors.

This is why we don't lock people up for mere accusations, without a confession or due process.

Back