PWD 518: Are we so lamely & unfashionable that dogs should bark at us as we halt by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown dropped the ball during the Roode/Ziggler and Corbin segment by not referencing the greatest Steiner promo of all time. It was right there.

I occasionally think about my time in New York and how Americans and I are so alike.

Then I think about shit like this.

And circumcision.

Circumcision is where it’s at. Thanks, parents.

I’ve spent my life trying to get girls to look at my wiener why would I give them another reason not to

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ

I took you from the 3 Man Band to Evolution and this is the mother fucking thanks I get?
giphy.webp

Ironically you're a lot like Orton. Too entitled and proud. Maybe it's time @lordsai The Animal powerbombs your ass to hell!
35ar5f4x4agz.gif

Just remember that you were traded for @Syd. @lakersfan45 doesn't appreciate your ass and I'm starting to see why.

{<diva}

I started NXT 12 minutes late. I wasn't even super on top of making sure to skip all commercials ... now I'm only 40 seconds behind.

Circumcision is where it’s at. Thanks, parents.

I’ve spent my life trying to get girls to look at my wiener why would I give them another reason not to

Me being a Jewish man I have no problem with that. It’s like a protective helmet

Damn good match from Ohno and Johnny Wrestling.

Wow Chris Hero got even fatter

Why did they bring this future jobber bum back?

The fuck I keep getting mentioned in this PWD faction shit. I would only consider this stupidity if @Batjester and @Pliny Pete were also involved.
Now get off my lawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back