You are stuck on an island... with no way out... choose ONE fast food restaurant

If I choose Chic-Fil-A, will it be open on Sundays?

On an island of only men, I have a feeling a Chick-fil-A would get shut down by headquarters pretty damn quick once they hear about what's going down behind the fryolator.

I’ve never been to chipotle but I heard that was good.
Never been to Wendy’s but have heard good things about it
This is the owner dude. The food tastes how this guy looks.

steve_ells_chipotle.jpg

It's a tough decision. Need a place with lots of variety so you don't get sick of the food after a couple days. Maybe McDonalds since they have a pretty big menu. Wendy's and Carls Jr would work, too.

If the employees constantly filter in and out, are you allowed to kill and eat them without penalty?

I'd go chipotle, Rubios, or Sombreros.

Damn, with all that fast food, I hope they have toilet paper on the island. I guess Panera.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Fruit, Eggs, sausage, Bacon, Bagels, Muffins, French Toast, Pancakes, Pastries.

Lunch/Dinner: Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Paninis, Steak, Chicken, Cold Cuts, Pasta, MAC n Cheese.

Drinks: Coffe, Tea, Iced Tea, Soda, Water, Hot Chocolate.

This shit can last a long time with getting sick of it like Chipotle or Burger joint.
{<redford}

Chronic taco. They have beer and horchata. Breakfast burritos ans I wont get e coli or salmonella like chipotle.

Long John Silvers. I'll be dead in a year.

Do you live in San Diego?

I do not. But, I visited San Diego about 18 years ago and had the best Mexican food I have ever tasted. Roberto's Taco Shop was one of the restaurants I tried when I was there.

This is the owner dude. The food tastes how this guy looks.

steve_ells_chipotle.jpg

It's a tough decision. Need a place with lots of variety so you don't get sick of the food after a couple days. Maybe McDonalds since they have a pretty big menu. Wendy's and Carls Jr would work, too.
Chipotle is fucking delicious and I say that living in Northern Mexico / Southern California.

Back