A past prime Aldo stepped in the cage against a younger, bigger, and hungry warrior in Holloway...

USADA Aldo = "Past prime Aldo"

You can only spill your piss and call the cops so many times...

LOL....fighter who ran away from USADA: GSP

Fighters who stuck around....everyone else.

Umm. Stating lies doesn't make it a fact.

Fighters who pushed for stricter testing : GSP.

Fighters whom justified the need of stricter testing : AS and Jones.

aww so cute.
You are obviously an idiot who can defend your own point...
You know I am right, but you don't want to assume guilt, so you rather mock.
That just exposes you.

Oh wow man! Congratulations! You win...

what exactly?

I'm going to go watch Shameless with my wife. You go ahead and continue to be angry on an internet forum that no one gives a shit about.

tumblr_modafx28SH1rehze7o1_250.gif

No, this is a sport that is becoming a mockery of what it could be because brain dead blind nuthuggers are so attached to a fighter's nuts that anything he does is great despite how it affects the sport.
Every single move has a justification, even if it is "dur, he will make money" without even an attempt to think that, if instead of taking care of ONE fighter they would take care of the SPORT, all fighters (and the fans) would benefit from it.
But no.
Let us hug those nuts and fuck the sport...

You prove my point.

Someone should make a thread on the psychology and mentality of GSP fans. Their repetitive tactics, false arguments and virulent behaviour.

The confirmation bias is quite powerful when it comes to big GSP fans.

I don't hate GSP but I find It sort of comical that some people just don't acknowledge that he can do anything wrong. It's like he walks on water, he's this perfect gentleman, sportsman and could never do or say anything wrong. Didn't grease, It was just an accident.

It's a little odd.

Last edited:
The confirmation bias is quite powerful when it comes to big GSP fans.

I don't hate GSP but I find It sort of comical that some people just don't acknowledge that he can do anything wrong. It's like he walks on water, he's this perfect gentleman, sportsman and could never do or any anything wrong. Didn't grease, It was just an accident.

It's a little odd.
GSP has the most delusional and annoying fanbase in MMA history.

Resorting to posting a stupid gif that doesn't even fit the argument = Admitting you lost said argument.

Better luck next time, little girl.

The gif accurately debunks your claim.

GSP was being accused left and right of use, for example, by BJ Penn. Then he gets VADA to test for him, for god knows what and tried to trick Hendricks into it. That's as shady, wrong and unethical as it can be. An athlete cannot unilaterally govern PED testing like that....there is a tiny little conflict of interest.

We get it....you're another GSP worshipper. Good for you. But if you are so certain of your beliefs..................why come to scream at sherdog?

GSP was being accused left and right of use, for example, by BJ Penn. Then he gets VADA to test for him, for god knows what and tried to trick Hendricks into it. That's as shady, wrong and unethical as it can be. An athlete cannot unilaterally govern PED testing like that....there is a tiny little conflict of interest.

We get it....you're another GSP worshipper. Good for you. But if you are so certain of your beliefs..................why come to scream at sherdog?
tbh, the whole Issue of his team going on vacation when they were trying to do the wada accredited lab testing was a little sketchy. I prob wouldn't be nearly as suspect of what comes out of GSP's team if not for that Incident.

is max bigger? i've wanted to see aldo go to LW for a while now. stop the weight cut.

Really wanted to see GSP - Whitaker. I thought he came back to test himself... If he does move down to 170 hopefully we see that same killer instinct that he had against Bisping. #HUMBLEGOAT

And Aldo is the #145 GOAT . Just Blessed is on another level. He might do that to any contender at this point.

Just LOL. Go to bed.

Aldo never moved up even though he's had a lot harder times cutting to his weight class than GSP ever did. Whatcha think about this?
If Jim Miller was LW champ Aldo would have moved to too

tbh, the whole Issue of his team going on vacation when they were trying to do the wada accredited lab testing was a little sketchy. I prob wouldn't be nearly as suspect of what comes out of GSP's team if not for that Incident.

Wasn't even WADA. It was VADA that uses WADA protocols according to themselves. But the whole thing is sketchy.

Just like the disease thing now: too sick to defend against proper MWs but healthy enough to fight Bisping and consider going to 70? For UC? Makes no sense.

I will justify it the way fighters, promoters and fans do, by dollars made, seats filled and PPVs bought.

This is prize fighting, you think these guys are going to sacrifice what they can make to protect the UFC's dignity? Lol. Have that conversation with a Diaz brother.

You guys need to get real.
Why would you justify that way? Why do you care how much promoters and guys like Conor make?
You just parrot back the narrative fed to by the people actually making money to convince you that you should want what they want. sad.

Wasn't even WADA. It was VADA that uses WADA protocols according to themselves. But the whole thing is sketchy.

Just like the disease thing now: too sick to defend against proper MWs but healthy enough to fight Bisping and consider going to 70? For UC? Makes no sense.

No, they were supposed to do testing under a wada accredited lab In salt lake city. GSP Initially wanted to do VADA but hendricks team was Insistent on doing either usada or using a Wada accredited lab. They ended up going with VADA

my bullshit meter went off with that whole ordeal though, his team was acting a little sketchy I feel. For whatever reason, It felt like they didn't want to do testing under the WADA accredited lab but were comfortable with VADA.

30 yrs old.

Put that senior Citizen in a nursing home !!
<45>

GSP at 36 is still a champ haha
Well, to be fair GSP was gifted a title shot versus 38 year old Bisping.

Aldo had to fight a 25 year old Holloway, who is a much better fighter than Bisping at this point.

Back