Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

he has some sketchy opinions on defending accused sexual predators, his lawyer is trash, and he for sure likes young women (18)..

however the "proof" of the signature has been debunked, and i think his political opposition exaggerated his sketchy character to make him out to be a pedo when the likelyhood is that he went for 18 year olds not 14 year olds.

i think if the left went for the truth instead of overplaying their hand everytime they would have a lower probability of shooting themselves in the foot.

I know it’s nuts.. here on the news radio they are calling him a ;alleged child molester” here in Canada. They are so opposed to anyone that isn’t a beta liberal. People with an actual brain see through this laughable bullshit

I know it’s nuts.. here on the news radio they are calling him a ;alleged child molester” here in Canada. They are so opposed to anyone that isn’t a beta liberal. People with an actual brain see through this laughable bullshit

I watched an MSNBC anchor call him "the Pedophile Roy Moore".

yes. Dating someone that young makes him a pedophile. Weird that you dont think so.

Perhaps I just know what words mean.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
If the accusation by the 14yo is ever investigated; I'm willing to change my stance.

I've been following the Alabama race closely, and there is no 'proof,' there is only hear-say.

It’s very convincing here say. This isn’t the court of law. People can make reasonable assumptions based on here say and circumstantial evidence. It is likely those women are telling the truth. If you don’t believe that, it isn’t because you’re some kind of objective thinker. It’s because you want so badly to believe your guy didn’t do it.

Perhaps I just know what words mean.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
If the accusation by the 14yo is ever investigated; I'm willing to change my stance.

He was a 32 year old hitting on girls younger than 18. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Way more than creepy. He preys on young girls. He is a pedophile
ok, so then according to you, if he is creepy, you can call him whatever you want. I guess he is a murderer, a check bouncer and a burglar too.

i really hope you are trolling because if you are a representative of the left, you are embarrassing all of them

Way more than creepy. He preys on young girls. He is a pedophile

I think hitting on 16/17yrs at that age is creepy as shit, but I don't think it's a disqualifyer since he had parental permission and allegedly didn't try anything sexual.

ok, so then according to you, if he is creepy, you can call him whatever you want. I guess he is a murderer, a check bouncer and a burglar too.

i really hope you are trolling because if you are a representative of the left, you are embarrassing all of them
Haha. I’m not the one defending a pedophile

Back