Paul Felder the renaissance man..

Idiot who didn't know Paul Felder was a classically trained actor checking in.

Lawl, comedian?? The only time that dude made me laugh what when his soul literally left his body every time he got brutally knocked out!

I never understood these type of posts. Schaub gets paid money to travel around the globe and do these shows at comedy venues from Australia to Ireland.

I never understood these type of posts. Schaub gets paid money to travel around the globe and do these shows at comedy venues from Australia to Ireland.
I didn't watch his comedy routine. But id be stunned if he was good.

Like the guy. Seems very educated when doing UFC stuff. Easier to listen to then most and fun to watch fight.
Agreed. It’s actually a bit of a mind fuck to see someone so worldly and astute be so ruthless in the cage. I heard he said he felt the tap but didn’t care. Recently On the Helwani show, Hardy said that if he was fighting someone and they tapped to strikes, the red would need to rip him off them. In Hardy (and my mind as well as many others) tapping to strikes is a form of cowardice unbecoming of our great sport.

Jon Jones:

Athlete
Criminal
Law enforcement assistant
Vigilante
Demolition derby driver
Optometrist

Made you laugh without opening his mouth

Comedian confirmed

No I’m pretty sure his mouth was open as he was desperately gasping for air like a fish out of water and his nervous system tried to reboot and find its consciousness again. It happened so many times it’s hard to quote a specific examples but there are many quality memes if you do a quick google search.

Apparently Paul has his actors equity card which is a tough union to break into and only good actors get to join.

You animals.
Damn, roasted. Yeah shaub sucks. I like Paul, those elbows were brutal.

I like Paul Felder but i do wonder how Irish he actually is.

Dan Hardy would have field day with him ala Marcus Davis. imo

Cody Garbrandt is a...

Fighter
Philanthropist
Art Connoisseur
Foot model
Breakdancer
Wordsmith

Maybe that's why he's such an excellent commentator, idk.

That’s the problem with going to college for a lot of folks. What a huge waste
Of money for Paul.
What was his major? Modern interpretive dance?

Brendan schaub

Nfl football player
Fighter
Shutdown artist
T shirt salesman
Podcaster
Standup comedian
Bellator Commentary
While you were reading this, he just showed your girl the time of her life

/Thread
damn didnt realize how talented schaub is!

The man cares about his work and it shows with his improving mma skills. I wonder if he can tap dance?

I like Felder both as a fighter and as a commentator. Didn't know this about him but I don't find it all that surprising. Seems like a thoughtful guy.

I heard he said he felt the tap but didn’t care.

He did say something close to that, but his obvious meaning wasn't that he was trying to punish Oliviera but that he was waiting for the ref to stop it. He said he was surprised the ref took so long to intervene and that he talked to Miragliotta about it afterwards.

He didn't come off to me as a guy trying to land some cheap shots.

Back