Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

I think hitting on 16/17yrs at that age is creepy as shit, but I don't think it's a disqualifyer since he had parental permission and allegedly didn't try anything sexual.
Of course he should be disqualified. How sick do you have to be to hit on high school chicks

Haha. I’m not the one defending a pedophile
who is the pedophile you speak of? does the actual definition of the word not mean anything to you? you have yet to acknowledge the actual definition of state what it means says it doesnt mean "teen girls."

who is the pedophile you speak of? does the actual definition of the word not mean anything to you? you have yet to acknowledge the actual definition of state what it means says it doesnt mean "teen girls."
Roy Moore dumbass

But it’s ok according to you since the girls don’t fall under the strict definition of a pedophile.

He hit on high school chicks when he was 32. Lmao. He is a degenerate

now degenerate is a word I can work with.

Although then we're going to have to go through that long ass list of people dating teens and condemn them all.

Next thing you know the Trump bots will be defending Roy Moore opening up a pizza parlor . . .

now degenerate is a word I can work with.

Although then we're going to have to go through that long ass list of people dating teens and condemn them all.
Sure I’ll condemn then all. But this is about Moore being a sick pedophile.

He hit on high school chicks when he was 32. Lmao. He is a degenerate
Sure, if you think that makes him a degenerate call him that, but he isn't even accused of paedophilia.

you have to be trolling if you can't even admit that 16 and 17 yo teens have definitely gone through puberty.
Omg lmao. Is that the line that is drawn? Puberty?

He was a grown ass man hitting on teens.

you have to be trolling if you can't even admit that 16 and 17 yo teens have definitely gone through puberty.
sad part is his account is 10 years old. he sounds like a kid making his first white belt account to troll with.

Sure, if you think that makes him a degenerate call him that, but he isn't even accused of paedophilia.
I call it like I see it. Weird it’s rustling so many jimmies. He is a pedophile. Win or lose he will have that attached to his name

I call it like I see it. Weird it’s rustling so many jimmies. He is a pedophile. Win or lose he will have that attached to his name
You aren' seeing what you're calling it. You'e doing what lefties do and trying to attach someone you don't like with a term we all find disgusting even though it doesn't apply here.

You aren' seeing what you're calling it. You'e doing what lefties do and trying to attach someone you don't like with a term we all find disgusting even though it doesn't apply here.
I’m exactly calling it like it is. A grown ass man hitting on young girls? Of course people should be calling him out on it. So should you

oops, i was looking at painislife. but the way you view things, i guess i can use a loose interpretation of 10 years. I am pretty sure you have been an idiot much longer though
Hey man, I’m fine being an idiot. But I’m still not defending a pedophile.

Back