PWD 518: Are we so lamely & unfashionable that dogs should bark at us as we halt by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why
latest

{<jordan}

Cool now go ask Chris Hero if he cares or not. He didnt care the first time, doesnt care now. Only hardcore people really know who Chris Hero is and they are the ones that go to NXT shows to see him, what ever condition he looks like. Cause they know he can put on a good match.

I see you got sucked into the rabbit hole.

Im trying to understand why someone would care what a wrestler looks like, when that wrestler clearly gives no fucks about anyones opinion. Is ranting on here is going to change it? Peoples perceptions are interesting to note. Hes more the mouse in my maze. But I think the poor fella will starve to death before he figures it out.

<YeahOKJen>
Is now single apprently, so theres hope for all 40ish plus men everywhere!

Im trying to understand why someone would care what a wrestler looks like, when that wrestler clearly gives no fucks about anyones opinion. Is ranting on here is going to change it? Peoples perceptions are interesting to note.

This has to be the stupidest post ever made in the PWD. If your character is not supposed to be a dork but looks like one, well that's a problem...You're a fucking idiot saying different. Looks are everything in this business.

But you are right about one thing. It is extremely intetesting to see people's perceptions. Like yourself who's literally defending a guy that you claim doesn't give a fuck. I mean why else would he still be down in NXT after all these years? "Because he doesn't give a fuck so why should I..."

You said it yourself. Basically he's a waste of time. Thanks for reminding me why I don't watch NXT though. Yay another "good match." Yay he "puts guys over..."

tenor.gif

This has to be the stupidest post ever made in the PWD. If your character is not supposed to be a dork but looks like one, well that's a problem...You're a fucking idiot saying different. Looks are everything in this business.

But you are right about one thing. It is extremely intetesting to see people's perceptions. Like yourself who's literally defending a guy that you claim doesn't give a fuck. I mean why else would he still be down in NXT after all these years? "Because he doesn't give a fuck so why should I..."

You said it yourself. Basically he's a waste of time. Thanks for reminding me why I don't watch NXT though. Yay another "good match." Yay he "puts guys over..."

tenor.gif

Umm you brought up his outfit? You're the one who cares. I just gave an opinion on why he doesnt. You still go on about his outfit. I reiterate my opinion on why he possibly doesnt. So yeah you are the worst poster in the PWD. How is he a waste of time if hes imparting his knowledge to younger up and coming wrestlers? Seems like a bargain to me. Congratulations for proving it to all of us. Would you like some cheese ?

Who cares if Austin is wearing pink panties to the ring! Why does that matter? - @Syd

Who cares if Austin is wearing pink panties to the ring! Why does that matter? - @Syd

Main roster isnt NXT. You are comparing developmental to the big show. FFS you are stupid. How do you feed yourself let a lone dress yourself.

Umm you brought up his outfit? You're the one who cares. I just gave an opinion on why he doesnt. You still go on about his outfit. I reiterate my opinion on why he possibly doesnt. So yeah you are the worst poster in the PWD. Congratulations for proving it to all of us. Would you like some cheese ?

LMAO at this. A bunch of garbage logic with your ass. You say I care but it's you who's defending him with 50 fucking excuses. Ya I'm the one who cares...

<YeahOKJen>

Main roster isnt NXT. You are comparing developmental to the big show. FFS you are stupid. How do you feed yourself let a lone dress yourself.

Ahh so in NXT, Austin can wear his pink panties.. Then when he goes to the main roster, he can get serious... That should work right?

You don't make any sense. How many excuses are we at now?

LMAO at this. A bunch of garbage logic with your ass. You say I care but it's you who's defending him with 50 fucking excuses. Ya I'm the one who cares...

<YeahOKJen>
Keep going, all you're doing is proving me right. Nice strawman into the garbage logic. Cant disprove it....call it garbage. Bubbas internet discussing 101. You're schtick is getting old and predictable. did you want cheese or a food pellet little mouse?

Ahh so in NXT, Austin can wear his pink panties.. Then when he goes to the main roster, he can get serious... That should work right?

You don't make any sense. How many excuses are we at now?

Perhaps if he was in developmental we would have known his Stunning Steve was dumb as hell.

<seedat>

Chris Hero doesnt care......so why do you? Hes making easy money putting people over and the hardcore fans will pay cause they know Chris Hero can put on excellent matches no matter what he looks like.

Keep going, all you're doing is proving me right. Nice strawman into the garbage logic. Cant disprove it....call it garbage. Bubbas internet discussing 101. You're schtick is getting old and predictable. did you want cheese or a food pellet little mouse?

What straw man? You're the one here defending a guy that appearently doesn't give a fuck about anything while crying because I said he looks like a fucking dork.

Was I wrong? No, he looks like a fucking dork. End of story.
latest

What Straw man? You're the one here defending a guy that appearently doesn't give a fuck about anything while crying because I said he looks like a fucking dork.

Was I wrong? No, he looks like a fucking dork. End of story.
latest

Once again why do you care? You're the one arguing he should get in shape? You're the one hating on his ring gear? You brought these things up. Not me. I gave an opinion saying he doesnt give a fuck. Hence why hes happy looking like a dork. And you could have just agreed with that. But no. You are so lost in your own maze of an argument that you dont know where you are. Now Cheese or a food pellet?

Last edited:
Mrs piggy is coming to the wwe unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back