[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This is probably the most compelling HW fight since JDS/Cain

Wow, the poll is nearly tied at this point!

And the other night there were a bunch of folks on here saying stipe was afraid of/ducking Ngannou. ...

Irony

lQgab5l.gif

This is probably the most compelling HW fight since JDS/Cain
100%.

This. If Francis wins I WILL be on the bandwagon but its way too soon to start calling him a world beater really. I like Overeem but he is kind of a shit fighter especially without all the "Horsemeat". Francis is still a question mark.

I say Stipe wins this fight with wrestle boxing but the win is by TKO. I Francis wins then I will get in the bandwagon for sure.

Is it still a bandwagon after he is the champ? i sortof always thought it was a bandwagon when someone was on the way up, but if they are at the top of their field, i thought there was no bandwagon, just...reality.

happy to be corrected.

Stipe will be another dead body after Ngannou brutally finishes him.

Dammit, I'm so torn up!
I like Stipe, he seems like a cool guy, very good fighter too.

On the other hand, I want Ngannou to be(come) what I want him to be(come).

If Ngannou can KO Stipe too, then I guess I'm more for that, HW could be more exciting then ("WHo can dethrone the mighy Predator?").

I only hope, IF that happens, that Stipe is fine afterwards.

Stipe is gangster. Some of these other so called champions would have waited a year and then turned down the fight.

Since stipe didn't want to fight again until he reworked his contract... I wonder how much he is getting paid for this fight. Does anyone know his purse vs JDS off the top of their head?

Stipe is gangster. Some of these other so called champions would have waited a year and then turned down the fight.
Gangster indeed. Stipe seems just like the kind of guy that DC described him as after UFC 218, licking his chops and wanting to test himself against this monster of a contender.

I honestly haven't been as excited for any match-up as this since Khabib vs Ferguson!

Is it still a bandwagon after he is the champ? i sortof always thought it was a bandwagon when someone was on the way up, but if they are at the top of their field, i thought there was no bandwagon, just...reality.

happy to be corrected.

I have no idea. I cant be on the bandwagon yet though.

Back