PWD 518: Are we so lamely & unfashionable that dogs should bark at us as we halt by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best matches I've had the pleasure to watch.

Fun fact: This was Benoit's 7th match in 3 days. On the Judgement Day PPV, he fought 5 matches in total. 3 of them with Kurt Angle (first fall: pins only, 2nd fall: submissions only, 3rd fall: ladder match) Then later in the PPV fought 2 more tag matches with Jericho, defeating X-Factor and Edge&Christian to become the #1 Contenders for the Tag Titles. Then the next night on Raw, he fought his 6th match with Jericho to defeat HHH and Stone Cold to win the tag titles, in probably the best regular tag team match ever in history. Then the night after that (Smackdown is recorded on Tuesdays), he and Jericho defend the titles in a fucking TLC match. No wonder this guy went crazy, he was so overworked!

They've just added the NXT: Redemption season onto the Network. Which means I can watch Johnny Curtis and Maxine all over again.

They've just added the NXT: Redemption season onto the Network. Which means I can watch Johnny Curtis and Maxine all over again.

I watched an EC3 and Curtis bit where they were hanging out in the mens room, it was fucking weird.

And listen to the commentators not give a fuck.

2AM and the pain of this mother fucking ear infection won't let me sleep.

I watched an EC3 and Curtis bit where they were hanging out in the mens room, it was fucking weird.
It was a great show. The angles made sense and everyone looked like they were just having a good time.

Do you have olive oil?

This would be good for ear wax, but if its a middle ear infection then antibiotics and painkillers are go to. Unless hes got eustachian tube dysfunction then its gromit time. And or nasal septum operation.

This would be good for ear wax, but if its a middle ear infection then antibiotics and painkillers are go to. Unless hes got eustachian tube dysfunction then its gromit time. And or nasal septum operation.
I got put on antibiotics today. Only painkillers I have are Aleve and Excidrine migraine.

I'm fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back