UFC 219... Are you buying it on ppv?

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC 219 looks horrible! This should NOT be a ppv it should be a fight night on fox.. Thats just my opinion so i was curious if any of you guys are planning on buying the ppv?

If you are buying the ppv, what fights are you most excited about?

Probably not. Will save my dough for 220.

But Khabib vs Edson is an interesting fight.

not buying it,but excited aboutUsman and Nurmagomedov

Not the strongest card but i think it's worth, idk.
Cyborg x Holm for WMMA GOAT
Khabib x Barboza
Lineker x Rivera for next contender at BW
Condit comeback against Magny

And of course:

giphy.gif

such a lame ass card!! How dare the ufc try to sell this bs to us!! i hope someone pulls a nunes and pulls out a couple hours before the fight!!! im hoping the ufc gets crushed for this event!

Rivera
Condit
Meek
Khabib and Barboza

Not that bad
Unfortunately, it has wmma in it.

Although I like supporting I might stream this one. I'd only buy for Condit/Magny Khabib/Barboza Borg/Holm. There are about 4 fights that I don't even know who they are. Should be on the prelims.

Cyborg x Holm for WMMA GOAT
be serious I know you are Brazilian,but do you think Holly will be WMMA GOAT if she will beat Cyborg, really? or Cyborg with her resume and I agree Holly is one of hardest oponnents for her, but that's it, she is 1-3 last 2 years, people will dimnish Cyborg's win to oblivion level. And I will be one of them.

The ufc is trying to rob $60 from us for ufc 219 lol. Is Dana gonna come out in a mask like floyd did vs conor? hahahaha fu dana!!

Magny, Lineker, Usman, Jury, Rivera, Condit, Barboza, Khabib, Holm and Cyborg. Lot's of good fighters and good fights on this card.

such a lame ass card!! How dare the ufc try to sell this bs to us!! i hope someone pulls a nunes and pulls out a couple hours before the fight!!! im hoping the ufc gets crushed for this event!
They were planning on Conor and Ferg being on it but conor changed goalposts to agreement.

They should just cancel this show. I bet they lose money.

They were planning on Conor and Ferg being on it but conor changed goalposts to agreement.

They should just cancel this show. I bet they lose money.

im hoping they do!! they should just put it on fox for free cause its fkn garbage!

Main event is for a meaningless title.

Barboza fight is great on paper, but will not buy.

It's going to be 10x worse after Khabib drops out of the co main a day before the fight

I would have bought it if Cruz was on the card, my rule is there needs to be two fights I am particularly interested in to squeeze $50 from me and that was Khabib and Cruz, when Cruz pulled out I pulled out as well lol and I don’t care that much for Holm-cyborg despite being a decent match up

Back