PWD 518: Are we so lamely & unfashionable that dogs should bark at us as we halt by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got put on antibiotics today. Only painkillers I have are Aleve and Excidrine migraine.

I'm fucked.

Anything with codeine and ibuprofen would be good. Im not sure if you guys have Nurofen Plus in the USA. But it helps with swelling and the codeine helps with the pain.

Anything with codeine and ibuprofen would be good. Im not sure if you guys have Nurofen Plus in the USA. But it helps with swelling and the codeine helps with the pain.
Can't get anything with codeine without a presceiption.

Be a man and suck it up. Ear infections don’t require anti biotics or pain relief.

Be a man and suck it up. Ear infections don’t require anti biotics or pain relief.

<TrumpWrong1>

Explosion blew both my eardrums and I now get constant ear infections and had numerous operations to prevent them.
Being stabbed was less painful.

Last edited:
Circumcision is where it’s at. Thanks, parents.

I’ve spent my life trying to get girls to look at my wiener why would I give them another reason not to

Very, very few of us in the UK and Europe have been circumcised.

I, frankly, was rather shocked about American hardline attitudes to it, when reading about it in the Mayberry.

Very, very few of us in the UK and Europe have been circumcised.

I, frankly, was rather shocked about American hardline attitudes to it, when reading about it in the Mayberry.

@frenzy is this true? You gotta peel back the peel to get the fruit over there?

Cool now go ask Chris Hero if he cares or not. He didnt care the first time, doesnt care now. Only hardcore people really know who Chris Hero is and they are the ones that go to NXT shows to see him, what ever condition he looks like. Cause they know he can put on a good match.

There is no denying his talent, but the acceptance of his dire look and presentation is the biggest waste of his talent.

An in-shape Kassius Ohno could be a big star. His weight and his laughable ring attire really holds him back.

<Dana05>

I hope the UK brothers are cleaning out that dick cheese before they try to bang.

Anybody who washes their dick daily has no dick cheese. No special ointments of procedures necessary, just a gentle pullback in the shower and a few rubs.

Simple hygiene.

I have to shave it off every could of weeks like a beard.

Damn it, this is serious!

Now I’m starting to feel alone in the world with my circumcised dick.

AM I DESTINED TO WALK THE EARTH ALONE WITH MY SKINLESS DICK FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!?!!??

Anybody who washes their dick daily has no dick cheese. No special ointments of procedures necessary, just a gentle pullback in the shower and a few rubs.

Simple hygiene.

@frenzy will never want me now, though. I’m a skinless dick freak.

<DCrying>

Damn it, this is serious!

Now I’m starting to feel alone in the world with my circumcised dick.

AM I DESTINED TO WALK THE EARTH ALONE WITH MY SKINLESS DICK FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!?!!??

Dude you're married and have kids. You're living the dream most of us would appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back