Women drooling over Buff 5 foot 7 and balding James McAvoy body transformation

Jason Statham (Transporter) is only 5'10" (probably a bit shorter), has been balding since his 20s and every woman TS has ever met would easily fuck Statham over him.

Hey TS,

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm not hating on this guy, but is that considered "buff?" He honestly looks like he's been training for only 2-3 weeks. No hate.

lol Why are so many guys in here mad?

Where did I make fun of the guy, just curious if they would still find him attractive knowing he was 5 foot 7, like that one actor Taylor Lautner he is only 5 foot 7 and some women said they met him and we sadden that he was so short it ruined their fantasy of him, and they had many other women cosigning saying deal breaker.

Where did I make fun of the guy, just curious if they would still find him attractive knowing he was 5 foot 7, like that one actor Taylor Lautner he is only 5 foot 7 and some women said they met him and we sadden that he was so short it ruined their fantasy of him, and they had many other women cosigning saying deal breaker.

They're not mad, just pointing out how insecure you come across.

Height and bald shaming a Hollywood star to make yourself feel less inadequate.

Plus, this how bitchy women talk about other women - it's called 'trashing them'.

Don't try and hide your true intentions dude we weren't born yesterday.

You jelly

You shoulda just started a thread going 'Look how buff and distinguished shaven headed James McAvoy looks - no wonder he's got women drooling'.

At worst we'da just called you gay ; )

Last edited:

Lmao
Nice try at deflection. Nobody in this thread was mad.
You just got called out for making another silly thread. Lol at being "mad" about anything related to James McAvoy. This was just a really weird ass thread to make

Lmao
Nice try at deflection. Nobody in this thread was mad.
You just got called out for making another silly thread. Lol at being "mad" about anything related to James McAvoy. This was just a really weird ass thread to make

What is the deflection? I really dont get it, i never attacked anyone, yet people are posting far off assumption about me that are untrue, i never attack a member on here or judge them on here over a thread that has no concern over me. People are butt hurt, if you dont agree with them on something they will say oh he hates he is insecure, he hates women, I dont know people are paranoid and sensitive.

Gonna be a battle of the bald guys when he faces off against Willis in Glass.

It’s almost as though women don’t care about height as much as men do bork1}

most chicks will take a shorter dude who is good-looking over a taller guy who is ugly or fat every-single-time.

If that's buff then I look like a steroid freak
Compared to how he looked before its buff, you have to admit its impressive since he is likely a natty, he just put in the work.

Back